Lean face + wide zygos = everything.

sephon said:
in my case this is fairly legit

when I have a really lean jaw (little fat underneath and on it) and wide zygos I go up 2 points

Same here.

You notice how the attention you get skyrockets after that pesky fat that fills in the gap between zygo and masseter thins out? I think that's why older guys 25-35 get so much more attention. As you get older that fat pad leans out and as long as the skin is still young it creates a pleasant shape.

workconfidence

Subhuman
I agree. It is worse for people with square face, increase in body fat gives a round appearance.

igesio

Banned
Victory said:
sephon said:

when I have a really lean jaw (little fat underneath and on it) and wide zygos I go up 2 points

Nice xray, nice cephalogram, nice pictures and nice every other proof I can imagine
Lol

sephon said:
Victory said:
 Nice xray, nice cephalogram, nice pictures and nice every other proof I can imagine

:cage:

why the fuck would you need proof for a random statement I made? Not to mention xrays and cephalograms LOL. how the fuck would they ever give you 'proof' of a 2 point increase

the only relevant thing would be a picture, but i don't want to put my full face on here

Aspies cannot detect sarcasm, it seems like... unless you're being sarcastic too :confused:

style

Cuck
sephon said:
but i don't want to put my full face on here

Why? Do you care now?

OT but  I think you will become a pro-natalist if you would get into a relationship with a woman.

sephon said:
#1 Fan of MistGeburt said:
Aspies cannot detect sarcasm, it seems like... unless you're being sarcastic too :confused:

wat

are you saying his post has 2 layers of sarcasm?

the first is obviously "nice [...]" when I obviously didn't post those proofs, but is there a 2nd layer there or something?

:smile:

fiasco

Incel
post example? can you have zygos without cheekbones or are they the same thing?

Dazzle

Normie
fiasco said:
post example? can you have zygos without cheekbones or are they the same thing?

zyros

Slayer
ColezRightFoot said:
sephon said:

Same here.

You notice how the attention you get skyrockets after that pesky fat that fills in the gap between zygo and masseter thins out? I think that's why older guys 25-35 get so much more attention. As you get older that fat pad leans out and as long as the skin is still young it creates a pleasant shape.

workconfidence said:
I agree. It is worse for people with square face, increase in body fat gives a round appearance.

this is my main fucking face flaw and would give anything to solve it.

[img=200x178]
My lower mandible is very wide and at medium distances irl/far pics looks like this, with some angularity. But at closer distances the problem you describe (roundness between the gonial angle and zygo) kills this angularity. In my case it doesnt feel like fat, its like harder, like muscle, and if I clench or press hard my mandibles it gets bigger (just like a muscle) I dunno if its actually that my masseters are vertically long or something. It frustrates me so much because in pics from front cameras I sometimes look bloated or like if I have high face fat while I actually have hollow cheeks in certain lightnings and in motion irl its clear that my face looks lean.

I don't know how to get that tissue to be smaller...

Biebercel

Gigachad
high set and forward projection are each more important than width

but its true that facial aesthetics are centered around the zygos, they are the defining feature

your mom

Banned
only the guy in the middle doesn´t look fag, he mogs the other 2 ,but have a shity etnik hairline , to low.

AsymmetryIsDeath

3/10 in Serbia
Staff member
your mom said:
only the guy in the middle doesn´t look fag, he mogs the other 2 ,but have a shity etnik hairline , to low.

that's his fringe not his hairline