• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

layed down the law with sophia today

stamaster21

Rotter
So that sexy bodied cute faced latina in class i posted about yesterday, well i got dressed early wore my best outfit did 35 minute workout then i went to class. On my way to campus i see a sexy ass latina women age 29 i don't give fuck my dick is hard i go in and make a move i ask her were she is heading and she looks like she is not interested but she smiles and says have a nice day. Its clear to see even thou she is a year older i look 8-10 years younger than her. I then head to class enter the building sexy bodied latina at the vending machine took me literally 45 seconds we exchange numbers her name is emily, we do small talk and take the elevator down she goes to class i head to mine i tell her ill call here some time we can get together.

Now iam in class i get very early for the first time i see victor and pablo in class we talk about our majors and stocks, i exchange numbers with victor he gives me the hook up on some jobs in the bronx, and on how he invests. I know pablo has a thing for sophia he asked her to hangout with him on break she shock her head no thx. I sitting right behind her and she keeps breaking her neck to smile at me and alot of hair flipping and she wore a sexy nice outfit. So i see pablo trying to explain some math problems and trying to make jokes. I was gona wait till wedsday to make a move but iam like naw. In my mind im like pablo guess what homie you lost. I wait till break and tap her on her shoulder ask her name we talk for like 40 seconds i tell her to give me her number i wana take her out for pizza when she has free time or when we have a break. She smiles and i say i gota go and i go on my break.

I come back from break and im taking pics of the board and i say relax iam not the poparottzi and she smiles and laughs i tell her don't worry i got your best side. No iam heading home and these to sexy looking white girls hop on the train i tap one on the shoulder and say how your doing, her face is a 5/10 body a 8/10 her friend the same, i eject. But they start asking if i had snapchat i tell em no. I ask why you need my snapchat she says it was a dare to hack someone snapchat.

Pic of how sophia looks from the back.

a_nimbus

Banned
stamaster21 said:
So that sexy bodied cute faced latina in class i posted about yesterday, well i got dressed early wore my best outfit did 35 minute workout then i went to class. On my way to campus i see a sexy ass latina women age 29 i don't give fuck my dick is hard i go in and make a move i ask her were she is heading and she looks like she is not interested but she smiles and says have a nice day. Its clear to see even thou she is a year older i look 8-10 years younger than her. I then head to class enter the building sexy bodied latina at the vending machine took me literally 45 seconds we exchange numbers her name is emily, we do small talk and take the elevator down she goes to class i head to mine i tell her ill call here some time we can get together.

Now iam in class i get very early for the first time i see victor and pablo in class we talk about our majors and stocks, i exchange numbers with victor he gives me the hook up on some jobs in the bronx, and on how he invests. I know pablo has a thing for sophia he asked her to hangout with him on break she shock her head no thx. I sitting right behind her and she keeps breaking her neck to smile at me and alot of hair flipping and she wore a sexy nice outfit. So i see pablo trying to explain some math problems and trying to make jokes. I was gona wait till wedsday to make a move but iam like naw. In my mind im like pablo guess what homie you lost. I wait till break and tap her on her shoulder ask her name we talk for like 40 seconds i tell her to give me her number i wana take her out for pizza when she has free time or when we have a break. She smiles and i say i gota go and i go on my break.

I come back from break and im taking pics of the board and i say relax iam not the poparottzi and she smiles and laughs i tell her don't worry i got your best side. No iam heading home and these to sexy looking white girls hop on the train i tap one on the shoulder and say how your doing, her face is a 5/10 body a 8/10 her friend the same, i eject. But they start asking if i had snapchat i tell em no. I ask why you need my snapchat she says it was a dare to hack someone snapchat.

Pic of how sophia looks from the back.

i met a girl from online back when i was in my early 20s with hair similar to that
her skin was silky smooth and there was a milky scent to her skin

modified

hairloss expert
Is this an episode of a teen CW drama? Or 90210?

stamaster21

Rotter
Chad said:
So what the fuck happened and why are you in school with 30 year olds?

Im studying eletronics engineering and iam 28, while i work and live at home. Its the summer there is higher population of older adults taking classes.

stamaster21

Rotter
none more red said:
stamaster21 said:
Im studying eletronics engineering and iam 28, while i work and live at home. Its the summer there is higher population of older adults taking classes.

Dude, just go on Tinder. It is way cheaper than an EE degree

Dude iam their to make friends and contacts while i finish my degree, having sexy and cute latinas all around while i take classes is just a bonus, and less competition since its mostly females who take summer classes. The girls on campus are usually between 18-24 years old, well about 85 percent of them. The you have the sexy spanish milfs ages 25-35 with sexy bodies that make your cock almost explode. I was chating with one during my break, body built for fuckn and a 6/10 face. You see them with their sexy bodies and their 2-3 little kids usually ages 2-6.