Laughing. I am the biggest loser in life and it only getting worse :D

penetration

Subhuman
3/10. 19 years old. And now, apparently, also balding. Didn't even notice it until it got to NW2. I was always depressed by the fact that I am 3/10 facially and now this. All I do now is laughing, I think I become psychotic and it is far from good knowing I have problems with drugs.

I honestly thought by suicide today for the first time in my life but realised I just can't do it yet, since it would be devastating for my parents who love me so much.

I was always trying to live my life to the fullest leaving thoughts about women and girls behind because I knew it was unreachable for me. But now I don't even want to go out and meet my friends, go clubbing and shiit.

Fuck, I am the biggest loser at life :sad:

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Hey I'm getting surgery next week, and if it turns out to be disastrous let's do a suicide pact

penetration

Subhuman
The worst part is that for me it is only getting worse, I was really popular as a teen, girls were into me at school, because of that I was acting like a dick, a bully, it suited me then, but the older I got, the more beta and ugly I got. Life sucks.
[hr]
I would kill to be average

penetration said:
The worst part is that for me it is only getting worse, I was really popular as a teen, girls were into me at school, because of that I was acting like a dick, a bully, it suited me then, but the older I got, the more beta and ugly I got. Life sucks.
[hr]

Good that you suffer now retard.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
IamNarratorsRetrudedMaxillae said:
penetration said:
[hr]

Good that you suffer now retard.
fucking lol