• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Latisse is too expensive.... i've found Lumigan in cheaper prices

Lel

Machine
Should i get it? 

[font='Open Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bimatoprost [/font][font='Open Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](marketed in the U.S., Canada and Europe by Allergan, under the trade name [/font][font='Open Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lumigan[/font][font='Open Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]) is a prostaglandin analog/prodrug used topically (as eye drops) to control the progression of glaucoma and in the management of ocular hypertension[size=large][font='Open Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] In December 2008, the indication to lengthen eyelashes was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA); the cosmetic formulation of bimatoprost is sold as Latisse /ləˈtiːs/.[2] In 2008-2011, at least three case series suggested that bimatoprost has the ability to reduce adipose (fat) tissue.[/font]

[/font][/size]

is it equally effective? It's much cheaper and can get it from the local pharmacy

Lel

Machine
YEAH A LOT OF GIRLS FIND ME UNATTRACTIVE 

BUT

THATS LIFE YOU KNOW

IM SURE THERE'S A GIRL OUT THERE THAT WOULD LIKE ME FOR WHO I AM 

GODDAMN

Lel

Machine
some help here boyos