• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Last post: I fucked her in the end, yes its psychological

jeebusreekris

Regular
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
1,684
Reputation
9
After about an hour later I came back to my room and relaxed.

I just lay besides her, spooning and felt up her boobs and legs.

After about half an hour of this I was hard and fucked her good for about five minutes.

Honestly what got me hard was the thought of her not wanting to fuck with me and me basically groping her in her sleep (against her will I fantasized).

I basically have this total incel mentality where I fantasize forcing girls against their will to have sex with me. I cannot imagine that they actually want to fuck me amd this doesny arous me.

In reality I was probably in the top 20 percent fave wise in the club and the girl also told me that I was one of the hottest guys there.

Anyways for my last post here the regimen I intend to follow to help with my ED:

Eat more carbs again

HIT training

Relaxation 

Mindful meditation

And realising that I am actually desired by girls out there (I would heavily advise to some of the posters on this site too)

So long boyos
 

heilsa

Rotter
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
3,693
Reputation
132
Nambog2 Revengeance said:
Wow bravo, a tall white man managed to get laid with an average girl.

:clap:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol:
pic of op
 

DyingHope

Incel King
Oldcels
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
2,286
Reputation
746
jeebusreekris said:
Anyways for my last post here the regimen I intend to follow to help with my ED:

Eat more carbs again

HIT training

Relaxation 

Mindful meditation

And realising that I am actually desired by girls out there (I would heavily advise to some of the posters on this site too)

So long boyos

How about abstaining from masturbation? That's helped me get a better erection, but I don't have a willing female to use it on. So it's pointless anyway.
 
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
3,495
Reputation
1,334
heilsa said:
Nambog2 Revengeance said:
Wow bravo, a tall white man managed to get laid with an average girl.

:clap:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol:
pic of op

He really is fucking pathetic isn't he? That's why I ignore half the posters on here including OP. But sometimes I have to chime in on these narcissistic cunts because they fucking infuriate me.
 

heilsa

Rotter
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
3,693
Reputation
132
Nambog2 Revengeance said:
heilsa said:
Nambog2 Revengeance said:
Wow bravo, a tall white man managed to get laid with an average girl.

:clap:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol:
pic of op

He really is fucking pathetic isn't he? That's why I ignore half the posters on here including OP. But sometimes I have to chime in on these narcissistic cunts because they fucking infuriate me.

keep in mind that he is also 6'4'' or something like that ;D
 

IcedEarth

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
12
this thread made me take a shit, thank you op I've been having constipation since the morning
 

NoComment

Joke
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
678
Reputation
11
jeebus' LMS got him laid while my PC errors whenever I try to fap to porn. Sigh. Events may kill our spirit but they will never kill how legit LMS theory is.
 
Top