Last night, I made myself seem accomplished in the eyes of a geneticist...

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
... who went to Harvard med school (my cousin). She was "wowed" on more than one occasion by my riveting tales.

And yet, the only thing I accomplished this year was shitposting on over 1,000 alts on Lookism.

Fucking LOL at how far lying will get you. If you're good at it.

someonesalt

Normie
ItWontBeMe said:
... who went to Harvard med school (my cousin). She was "wowed" on more than one occasion by my riveting tales.

And yet, the only thing I accomplished this year was shitposting on over 1,000 alts on Lookism.

:jordan: soooo much

tell us about one of ur tales tbh

DiamondNips

Banned
I used to listen to other people's stories and then repeat them to others but saying it was me who did the stuff.

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Reflex said:
is she hot though, did she mire
She lucked out at a weak 6/10 tbh. Everyone else in that family is sub4.

someonesalt said:
ItWontBeMe said:

:jordan: soooo much

tell us about one of ur tales tbh
I'mma get doxxed and this will get sent to her tbh.
Mostly to do with a supposed Master's degree I'm getting & all the related side-projects I'm currently working on.

DiamondNips said:
I used to listen to other people's stories and then repeat them to others but saying it was me who did the stuff.
:cage2:
I've never heard of anyone doing that. That's fkn hilarious tbh. Need to try that.

Stitches

Banned
ItWontBeMe said:

Greatest Troll of All Time.

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Reflex said:
is she hot though, did she mire
Stitches said:
ItWontBeMe said:

Greatest Troll of All Time.  

I need to specify this was a 2nd cousin from my dad's side who I barely see. (She doesn't like us).

So anything goes, really.