Last night I had pizza

goobypls

Cuck
Pizza seemed to be a very prevalent topic around these parts.
Started drinking at six pm at the local bar. A friend of mine comes by and tells me he wants to go see a girl he banged in the past singing in some other town. We get there I meet a guy we smoke some hashish, then I start with the rum and the sangria (The night's cheap drinks at that bar). Then we go back, smoke more. Then we went to this bakery that is open during the night, selling pizzas without having to deal with taxes. I had three slices of prosciutto and cheese stuffed pizza. So fucking salty.

Time to resume cut. Apparently I've found a good source for DNP. Now I just have to devise a way to survive DNP during summertime.

Userr

Who Goes There
Pizza seemed to be a very prevalent topic around these parts.
Started drinking at six pm at the local bar. A friend of mine comes by and tells me he wants to go see a girl he banged in the past singing in some other town. We get there I meet a guy we smoke some hashish, then I start with the rum and the sangria (The night's cheap drinks at that bar). Then we go back, smoke more. Then we went to this bakery that is open during the night, selling pizzas without having to deal with taxes. I had three slices of prosciutto and cheese stuffed pizza. So fucking salty.

Time to resume cut. Apparently I've found a good source for DNP. Now I just have to devise a way to survive DNP during summertime.