Last night I got wristmogged and bonemogged by everybody

Anakind

King of Chads
I went out with a friend having dinner. Everybody I saw even manlets had bigger wrists than I did with my pathetic 6.7 inch wrists. Everybody was more robust in general. If I was still in denial stage, I would have been completely paranoid.

I also analyzed faces of other people and I was repulsed by other skullcels even though I'm one myself. There was a guy in his 50s with a fucking narrow head, he was disgusting. On the street I saw a framecel and skullcel with wife and kid. One could see even his wife didn't respect him.    :ugh:

BONES!

Anakind said:
I went out with a friend having dinner. Everybody I saw even manlets had bigger wrists than I did with my pathetic 6.7 inch wrists. Everybody was more robust in general. If I was still in denial stage, I would have been completely paranoid.

I also analyzed faces of other people and I was repulsed by other skullcels even though I'm one myself. There was a guy in his 50s with a fucking narrow head, he was disgusting. On the street I saw a framecel and skullcel with wife and kid. One could see even his wife didn't respect him.    :ugh:

BONES!
:stare: