Larger mandible surgery

Temoc

Coper
Is there any maxfac surgery for a larger mandible, something similar to jaw implants?

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Chin wing osteotomy, but the results are usually poor unless it is used in a combination with some additional jaw movements. Anyways, the degree of the gains is inferior to what you can reach with the use of implants.

You can get mandibular widening by distraction osteogenesis, similar to SARPE but less common.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Chin wing osteotomy, but the results are usually poor unless it is used in a combination with some additional jaw movements. Anyways, the degree of the gains is inferior to what you can reach with the use of implants.
Yo are there any viable cheekbone surgeries?

MorphIncel

Slayer
OCT 2015 and already 688 posts...I will never understand how incels rack up tehir post count so much within the shortest amount of time..

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
MorphIncel said:
OCT 2015 and already 688 posts...I will never understand how incels rack up tehir post count so much within the shortest amount of time..
check out mine. and im honestly not even on here much lol

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
UglyNormalFag said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Yo are there any viable cheekbone surgeries?
Both you and @"Temoc" should check this book:

http://lookism.net/Thread-Another-good-book