offthewall

Slayer
I want to kill myself, for fuck sake its just a fucking car. Why would you abandon a close personal attachment to a person for this? And the fucking cunts commenting underneath it 'lets not have double standards here, most guys would do the same' Eh what? Is this what our fucking society has become?

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
offthewall said:
I want to kill myself, for fuck sake its just a fucking car.
it also implies that this person could be pretty wealthy and also have a very interesting LIFESTYLE, where they could very well know famous people/important people, and their lives are drastically different from your typical 9-5 wagecuck

BlueBalls

Chad
If this isn't fake, it's over.

I am truly starting to believe that living in a strictly catholic society was way better than this shit we have today.

MewingAllDay

Normie
MasterFaggot said:
offthewall said:
I want to kill myself, for fuck sake its just a fucking car.
it also implies that this person could be pretty wealthy and also have a very interesting LIFESTYLE, where they could very well know famous people/important people, and their lives are drastically different from your typical 9-5 wagecuck
this, its not about the car its about what that car symbolises and thats money

Bump Roboter said:
Either it´s fake (what i believe) or it´s location related, i drove ferraris and lambos and never really saw woman getting crazy over it, mostly child and other men get crazy wink and stuff but woman not.
In Russia it's pretty big to own a Lambo, but certainly not in Moscow.

Obviously fake, especially the bish with the boyfriend.

MorphIncel

Slayer
lol the guys youtube name is gregory goldsheid, he comes from a fuckin wealthy family in russia

Brio

Slayer
Rich people are more lucky than good looking people. I see with my eyes everyday all these people are living the life of Dan Bilzerian. Tons of people around them, tons of busty blonde whores

// Infolinks