Lack of suicide talk on here

Jawanomics

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
19,173
Reputation
3,340
..when compared to SH. This site is mainly for normies ..shut it down.
 

King Chad

Normie
Joined
Dec 2, 2015
Messages
1,320
Reputation
1
Fuck off autist. 

"God I hate this site! We never get to talk about suicide!"

Fukin loser, go to tumblr and whine about your life
 

Chadcel

Banned
Joined
Feb 14, 2016
Messages
8,399
Reputation
7
im not a normie, im a 25 yo oldcel kissless hugless no close friends to hit the town with. i have been thinking about suicide for years now, and im at the cliff edge right now.
 

amogking

Normie
Joined
Nov 27, 2015
Messages
1,458
Reputation
2
If you you're suicidal either kill yourself or talk to someone about it. I'm glad this forum isnt being shitted up with topics like that

Faggot
 

Jawanomics

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
19,173
Reputation
3,340
I'm not suicidal at the moment..but 4-5 months ago I used to think about it a lot.

I just rarely see anyone mention it anymore...a good chunk of posts on SH mentioned their misery and wanting to suicide.
 

Happy Rotter

Slayer
Joined
Dec 15, 2015
Messages
3,498
Reputation
5
Jawanomics said:
I'm not suicidal at the moment..but 4-5 months ago I used to think about it a lot.

I just rarely see anyone mention it anymore...a good chunk of posts on SH mentioned their misery and wanting to suicide.
Why were you suicidal?
 

kibo

Chad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
4,836
Reputation
1
Happy Rotter said:
Jawanomics said:
I'm not suicidal at the moment..but 4-5 months ago I used to think about it a lot.

I just rarely see anyone mention it anymore...a good chunk of posts on SH mentioned their misery and wanting to suicide.
Why were you suicidal?
probably because horses mogs his girth
 

FuckThis

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,881
Reputation
2
I will kill myself once therr is nothing else to live for. 

Even now there is barely anything here for me,so i am guessing suicide is soonish
 

Leans

Gigachad
Joined
Mar 26, 2016
Messages
9,675
Reputation
7
I find that there is less looks ratings now. Less talk about measurements and faces.
 

Dembroadbones

Normie
Joined
Jun 26, 2016
Messages
1,196
Reputation
1
FuckThis said:
I will kill myself once therr is nothing else to live for. 

Even now there is barely anything here for me,so i am guessing suicide is soonish
There will always be something to live for. Unless they ban video games, pizza, and chocolate milk
 

Defeat

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
9,977
Reputation
34
i spend 90% of my time thinking/ researching or planning

but its all mental masturbation, its better to just not even think about it as it makes you so numb and unproductive
 

Shameless

Lookism God
Shitposters
Joined
Feb 8, 2016
Messages
23,630
Reputation
4,542
I decided against it because of all the validation i was getting these last few days.
 

FuckThis

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,881
Reputation
2
Dembroadbones said:
FuckThis said:
I will kill myself once therr is nothing else to live for. 

Even now there is barely anything here for me,so i am guessing suicide is soonish
There will always be something to live for. Unless they ban video games, pizza, and chocolate milk
Nah video games pizza and candy are kinda like empty tbh. They can only make good life better,ie you go witj your GF and then you eat pizza and it is great. 

But eating pizza alone and playing video games is just sad existance. 

It is fun when you are 20 ish tho
 

Jawanomics

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
19,173
Reputation
3,340
Happy Rotter said:
Jawanomics said:
I'm not suicidal at the moment..but 4-5 months ago I used to think about it a lot.

I just rarely see anyone mention it anymore...a good chunk of posts on SH mentioned their misery and wanting to suicide.
Why were you suicidal?
I was just spending so much time alone with no validation.

2016 I had the most validation for a year in my life.
 
Top