Lack of suicide talk on here

Jawanomics

Lookism God
..when compared to SH. This site is mainly for normies ..shut it down.

King Chad

Normie
Fuck off autist. 

"God I hate this site! We never get to talk about suicide!"

Fukin loser, go to tumblr and whine about your life

Chadcel

Banned
im not a normie, im a 25 yo oldcel kissless hugless no close friends to hit the town with. i have been thinking about suicide for years now, and im at the cliff edge right now.

amogking

Normie
If you you're suicidal either kill yourself or talk to someone about it. I'm glad this forum isnt being shitted up with topics like that

Faggot

Jawanomics

Lookism God
I'm not suicidal at the moment..but 4-5 months ago I used to think about it a lot.

I just rarely see anyone mention it anymore...a good chunk of posts on SH mentioned their misery and wanting to suicide.

Happy Rotter

Slayer
Jawanomics said:
I'm not suicidal at the moment..but 4-5 months ago I used to think about it a lot.

I just rarely see anyone mention it anymore...a good chunk of posts on SH mentioned their misery and wanting to suicide.
Why were you suicidal?

kibo

Chad
Happy Rotter said:
Jawanomics said:

Why were you suicidal?
probably because horses mogs his girth

FuckThis

Slayer
I will kill myself once therr is nothing else to live for. 

Even now there is barely anything here for me,so i am guessing suicide is soonish

Leans

Gigachad
I find that there is less looks ratings now. Less talk about measurements and faces.

Dembroadbones

Normie
FuckThis said:

Even now there is barely anything here for me,so i am guessing suicide is soonish
There will always be something to live for. Unless they ban video games, pizza, and chocolate milk

Defeat

Gigachad
i spend 90% of my time thinking/ researching or planning

but its all mental masturbation, its better to just not even think about it as it makes you so numb and unproductive

Shameless

Lookism God
Shitposters
I decided against it because of all the validation i was getting these last few days.

FuckThis

Slayer
Dembroadbones said:
FuckThis said:

There will always be something to live for. Unless they ban video games, pizza, and chocolate milk
Nah video games pizza and candy are kinda like empty tbh. They can only make good life better,ie you go witj your GF and then you eat pizza and it is great. 

But eating pizza alone and playing video games is just sad existance. 

It is fun when you are 20 ish tho

Jawanomics

Lookism God
Happy Rotter said:
Jawanomics said:

Why were you suicidal?
I was just spending so much time alone with no validation.

2016 I had the most validation for a year in my life.