• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Lachwoski's wife looks like a cheap whore in this pic

Happy Go Lucky

Regular

I still can't understand why a guy like Lachowski did not marry someone in his league, say Palvin?

They are definitely looksmatched.

Her makeup is so poorly done looll

Cloud

Machine
Lachowski looks like her son in that first pic

Shadow33

Joke
High L girls want high M and high S because they are rarer than high L guys. You need 7+ face and body and 9+ M and S in order to get with a girl like Palvin.

Happy Go Lucky

Regular
Wasted Youth said:
Female models get paid a hell of a lot more than male models. Palvin is way out of his league financially, and is probably looking for high M & S , like Shadow said.

Its sad, they should get together.

RoboCopE

Joke
You can tell his wife had a nose job if you look at early photos of her, this probably lowers her /10 a little.

You no-life experience incels don't get that looks isn't everything once you've banged 9's and 10's and realise most are whack, then you meet a cute girl who treats you like a king and is funny and cool and makes a joke you've never heard a female make before and you're like wow this more than makes up for a small amount of L/10 you're missing. Most very hot women are insufferable entitled cunts.

Obviously I haven't banged 9's and 10's cause I am subhuman, but I have banged women higher L/10 than I, and been way more into a girl whos lower L than the best ive been with.

So many top tier males have a main bitch that is not mega hot. This is Dan Bilzerian main chick, and he is probably one of the top LMS males in the world right now:

SINGULARITY

Megastar
I actually think she's hotter than Palvin.

Palvin in is ugly imo don't see it