I still can't understand why a guy like Lachowski did not marry someone in his league, say Palvin?

They are definitely looksmatched.

[hr]
Her makeup is so poorly done looll

Cloud

Gigachad
Lachowski looks like her son in that first pic

Shadow33

Incel
High L girls want high M and high S because they are rarer than high L guys. You need 7+ face and body and 9+ M and S in order to get with a girl like Palvin.

Wasted Youth said:
Female models get paid a hell of a lot more than male models. Palvin is way out of his league financially, and is probably looking for high M & S , like Shadow said.
Its sad, they should get together.

RoboCopE

Incel
You can tell his wife had a nose job if you look at early photos of her, this probably lowers her /10 a little.

You no-life experience incels don't get that looks isn't everything once you've banged 9's and 10's and realise most are whack, then you meet a cute girl who treats you like a king and is funny and cool and makes a joke you've never heard a female make before and you're like wow this more than makes up for a small amount of L/10 you're missing. Most very hot women are insufferable entitled cunts.

Obviously I haven't banged 9's and 10's cause I am subhuman, but I have banged women higher L/10 than I, and been way more into a girl whos lower L than the best ive been with.

So many top tier males have a main bitch that is not mega hot. This is Dan Bilzerian main chick, and he is probably one of the top LMS males in the world right now:

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
I actually think she's hotter than Palvin.

Palvin in is ugly imo don't see it

// Infolinks