• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Lachowski is not white

igesio

Banned
allindaeyes said:
lachowski wouldnt be accepted as white by sf prbably, lets just say that. I agree he has an asian look to him like 1/4 or 1/8th, its his polish mongloid genes or myb someone fucked a jap but its a secret maybe like great grandparents or grandparents. Funny enough marlon teixeira has actual jap genes yet looks nothing like one ( brazil has highest japs in world other than japan )

Either way slavs, are considered ethnic whites IMO, there are some that arent but they do not look wasp white, they have unique features. Pols are actually usually exempt from this.

one of the most turk or something looking russians

I'm polish. This is my dad. He looks a bit turk/arab. Also search for the Polish comedian Abelard Giza. He is confirmed 100% Polish. It's weird shit. There is a debate about Polish people being the descendants of Sarmatians (4th century Iran/Persia)

aaa

ilikedicks

Joke
Boss said:
Emil_King said:
hes a typical hispanic-white. he basically looks brazilian which he is.

Technically hes not "white" by american means. 

he would be seen as a typical ethnic south american who is of the mixed "white" kind.

He is whiter than most white-americans lol

Legit,  white Americans today are starting to get darker than the British even. Half of the Italo and Portuguese Brazilians are whiter. Most American immigrants came from poorer darker regions to begin with. The Italians were mostly sicilians, the Germans were mostly Bavarians. This is what 99% of the German immigrants coming to US looked like. Gisele Bundchen  looks more stereotypical German than all of them lol

lono said:
ilikedicks said:
Europeans have those type eyes. They can be found from Russia all the way to regions mongols never touched. Europeans just lack the down syndrome fold that asians have. That's the difference. Who cares what sf thinks is white it's just a bunch of anglo american mental masturbation hell they weren't even first to call themselves white the Spanish were, Brit colonials stole it.

Nah he's actually mixed though. Lots of Japs in brazil.

And you got this from where? because fyi "Portuguese, German, Polish". I ain't seeing anything on  Japanese anywhere are you confusing him with Marlon? Sounds like some shit cooked up by Americans because they're ignorant of European looks outside of anglos. Shouldn't expect anything less from a people who think Spain is located in Latin America lmao. I keep hearing this "wouldn't be white in the US". Since when did we start letting the dumbest country on earth dictate white? The same country that calls Indians and Arabs white, the same country that thinks Latino is a race? lawl.

allindaeyes

Banned
ilikedicks said:
Boss said:
Emil_King said:
hes a typical hispanic-white. he basically looks brazilian which he is.

Technically hes not "white" by american means. 

he would be seen as a typical ethnic south american who is of the mixed "white" kind.

Legit,  white Americans today are starting to get darker than the British even. Half of the Italo and Portuguese Brazilians are whiter. Most American immigrants came from poorer darker regions to begin with. The Italians were mostly sicilians, the Germans were mostly Bavarians. This is what 99% of the German immigrants coming to US looked like. Gisele Bundchen  looks more stereotypical German than all of them lol

lono said:
ilikedicks said:
Europeans have those type eyes. They can be found from Russia all the way to regions mongols never touched. Europeans just lack the down syndrome fold that asians have. That's the difference. Who cares what sf thinks is white it's just a bunch of anglo american mental masturbation hell they weren't even first to call themselves white the Spanish were, Brit colonials stole it.

And you got this from where? because fyi "Portuguese, German, Polish". I ain't seeing anything on  Japanese anywhere are you confusing him with Marlon? Sounds like some shit cooked up by Americans because they're ignorant of European looks outside of anglos. Shouldn't expect anything less from a people who think Spain is located in Latin America lmao. I keep hearing this "wouldn't be white in the US". Since when did we start letting the dumbest country on earth dictate white? The same country that calls Indians and Arabs white, the same country that thinks Latino is a race? lawl.

who the fk calls indians and arabs white lmfao? Do you mean every time a good looking arab or indian is posted 'white features' is posted?

ilikedicks

Joke
allindaeyes said:
ilikedicks said:
Boss said:

lono said:

who the fk calls indians and arabs white lmfao? Do you mean every time a good looking arab or indian is posted 'white features' is posted?

What is white features though? Europeans are heterogeneous and Arabs are Caucasians naturally there will be some overlap in features between them. No such thing as white features. How can there be when white people themselves are diverse? The only way white features exist is if you claim only one ethnic group as "true white" I guess, but you cannot claim such a thing exist with all of Europe in mind. Bulgarians don't look like Russians, Brits don't look like Swedes, Germans don't look like Romanians etcetera.

Indians and Arabs are under Caucasian in the US. This thread is pretty much proof of what I say though. People in here are actually trying to link eyes like that to mongol invasions in Europe when all Asian admixture scores are so low in Eastern European countries they could never have any effect on their phenotype. If anything those eyes are just remnants of the glacial period or a throwback to the more primitive proto indo-europeans who would have looked less like todays Europeans and more like pseudo mongoloids.

igesio

Banned
ilikedicks said:
What is white features though? Europeans are heterogeneous and Arabs are Caucasians naturally there will be some overlap in features between them. No such thing as white features. How can there be when white people themselves are diverse? The only way white features exist is if you claim only one ethnic group as "true white" I guess, but you cannot claim such a thing exist with all of Europe in mind. Bulgarians don't look like Russians, Brits don't look like Swedes, Germans don't look like Romanians etcetera.

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Indians and Arabs are under Caucasian in the US. This thread is pretty much proof of what I say though. People in here are actually trying to link eyes like that to mongol invasions in Europe when all Asian admixture scores are so low in Eastern European countries they could never have any effect on their phenotype. If anything those eyes are just remnants of the glacial period or a throwback to the more primitive proto indo-europeans who would have looked less like todays Europeans and more like pseudo mongoloids.[/font]
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]This.[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Btw Caucasian refers to skull shape. Arabs are caucasian. Indians are caucasian.[/font]

Gandharva

Banned
tjhose eyes are more a result of Finnic Admixture on all Baltics(poles are baltics)than mongol blood.mongols never went to poland.if anything russians are just finnic tribes assimilated by slavs and kiev rus.

slant eyes exist in alot of races not just asians.they are common among westafricans ,Nilotes  ,american aboirignals,Polynesians,Middle easterners and alot of Berber people.

opry is half black too.lol I always laugh when some stormy has a pic of Opry in his sig.whats even more ironic is when they put nigger tags in my SH threads.even though me and opry are of the exact same ''black'' ethnic group.

redpiller

Joke
he has always looked slavic and asian mix to me wihthout even looking at his bio and his ancestry, you can tell its definitely a backgroun of a famiyl that comes from asia and poland or russia or ukraine or some of these places, the combination gave a great exotic look on him
i never liked his extreme young looking looks tho its just looks too girly past high school you dont really benefit from those looks
only just now he started to look more like a young man but he is loosing all his great angularity on his face features because of aging already its either this or he put fat.. it would be pretty bad if he actually lost bone and muscle tone or something, but he has lost that nice angularity of his 18 yo self too bad he looked like a fuking girl back then if he had the mixture of his angularity + young man looks he would have looked so good

Copenhagen

Rotter
lono said:
Lachowski is a quarter japanese. He is a HAPA. @BetaEurasianCuckold get in here.

He would be a QUAPPA and if he has Asian genes it was passed down through a Japanese grandfather, not grandmother.

Guaranteed.

Chico comes from the Panara state in Brazil which has the first or second highest population of Japs in Brazil so without question he is part Japanese which also explains his personality.

This photo is a dead giveaway

Boss

Rotter
Gandharva said:

opry is half black too.lol I always laugh when some stormy has a pic of Opry in his sig.whats even more ironic is when they put nigger tags in my SH threads.even though me and opry are of the exact same ''black'' ethnic group.

Opry is 1/8 black at best probably not even that.

Gandharva

Banned
Boss said:
Gandharva said:

Opry is 1/8 black at best probably not even that.

so am I .his mom is a black-Choctaw french mix..so is mine.

ilikedicks

Joke
igesio said:
ilikedicks said:

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Indians and Arabs are under Caucasian in the US. This thread is pretty much proof of what I say though. People in here are actually trying to link eyes like that to mongol invasions in Europe when all Asian admixture scores are so low in Eastern European countries they could never have any effect on their phenotype. If anything those eyes are just remnants of the glacial period or a throwback to the more primitive proto indo-europeans who would have looked less like todays Europeans and more like pseudo mongoloids.[/font]
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]This.[/font]

Yeah, hooded eyes are just an archaic throwback to me. Notice how the more homogeneous germanic and slavic nations have them.  Not a coincidence Germany/Scandis/Slavs are the most robust euros either and East Slavs who have mixed the least with all Europeans have them the most. Northern Europeans and Slavs are a lot more mesolithic than other Europeans. 

Neolithic ancestry in euros
[font=verdana, arial, sans-serif]Sicily: 80%[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, sans-serif]Crete: 80%[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, sans-serif]South Italy: 75%[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, sans-serif]Kosovo: 75%[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, sans-serif]Greece (mainland): 70%[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, sans-serif]Albania: 70%[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, sans-serif]Spain: 70%[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, sans-serif]Portugal: 70%[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, sans-serif]North Italy: 65%[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, sans-serif]Bulgaria: 60%[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, sans-serif]Romania: 60%[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, sans-serif]France: 60%[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, sans-serif]Serbia: 55%[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, sans-serif]Germany (south): 55%[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, sans-serif]Britain: 50%[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, sans-serif]Czech Republic: 50%[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, sans-serif]Netherlands: 50%[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, sans-serif]Ireland: 50%[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, sans-serif]Belgium: 50%[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, sans-serif]Germany (north): 50%[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, sans-serif]Norway: 45%[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, sans-serif]Sweden: 45%[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, sans-serif]Poland: 40%[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, sans-serif]Ukraine: 40%[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, sans-serif]Belarus: 40%[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, sans-serif]Russia: 35%[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, sans-serif]Finland: 30%[/font]

Brits have them to an extent as well because they're in part germans/danes but they did a lot of mixing with native celts and that's why you see more of them having eyes like this.

Dusk's Descent

Regular
ilikedicks said:
allindaeyes said:

Indians and Arabs are under Caucasian in the US. This thread is pretty much proof of what I say though. People in here are actually trying to link eyes like that to mongol invasions in Europe when all Asian admixture scores are so low in Eastern European countries they could never have any effect on their phenotype. If anything those eyes are just remnants of the glacial period or a throwback to the more primitive proto indo-europeans who would have looked less like todays Europeans and more like pseudo mongoloids.
This is a good representation of 100% white features. The closer someone looks to this the whiter they are and the farther the more wog they are.

ilikedicks

Joke
Dusk said:
ilikedicks said:

This is a good representation of 100% white features. The closer someone looks to this the whiter they are and the farther the more wog they are.

That's a strange criteria considering nordids didn't emerge until far later in European history. Most Scandinavians themselves are robust borrebies.

Dusk's Descent

Regular
ilikedicks said:
Dusk said:

That's a strange criteria considering nordids didn't emerge until far later in European history. Most Scandinavians themselves are robust borrebies.

We're not talking about the ancient past. The point is this is the standard for what is considered 100% "white". I don't even consider pure borrebies to be white, they're wogs.

White:

ilikedicks

Joke
Dusk said:
ilikedicks said:

We're not talking about the ancient past. The point is this is the standard for what is considered 100% "white". I don't even consider pure borrebies to be white, they're wogs.

How can they be wogs when wogs have more narrow skulls? to be honest nordids look closer to wogs than all others. nordids are as narrow skulled as atlantids. We should just call them blonde atlantids. Besides long midfaces aren't ideal and that's why nobody likes nordids.  :giggle:

Bukowski said:
So like 90% of Europeans are wogs

According to neo-nazi logic it seems lol