• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

kind reminder (and a tip) for people here

ridiculously_likeable

Immortal Prophet
deleting threads and posts is not enough to censor someone if you quickly take screenshots, upload them on imgur, and then keep re-posting such pics or PM-ing them to every relevant user on this forum

:giggle:

WetBackLuca

Banned

MasterTortoise

Asian Ascension
Where did the Edmund takes Meds meme start? I noticed it when someone saidrediculousyly_medicated Theres also the meme that i own all of those Shit show theateical alts like eraldo and leonpig we need to track down this shit it is mods toying with us

ridiculously_likeable

Immortal Prophet
MasterTortoise said:
Where did the Edmund takes Meds meme start? I noticed it when someone saidrediculousyly_medicated Theres also the meme that i own all of those Shit show theateical alts like eraldo and leonpig we need to track down this shit it is mods toying with us

me and @"IdealMaxilla" brought it up a couple of times before, since it can be a useful coping tool for incels and also falls under the lifemaxxing category (its not all about lifts and rhino surgeries, as you know).

of course, spic, being his usual self, first started licking our asses, then hopped on meds himself because he is a malleable dumb deathnik, and now, months later, is trying to be funny by holding it against me.

even though
1. i m not even on meds most of the time, and 90% of meds i ever took were fucking sleeping pills
2. they dont work the way he thinks they do (he wasnt capable of realising it despite using the meds himself, ironically) so he comes at me with that stupid "you forgot your meds" meme whenever i make a post he cant comprehend/counter otherwise

hope i explained it well

ridiculously_likeable

Immortal Prophet
WetBackLuca said:
RL\ said:
What is the point of this reply?

i'm a little bitch incapable of arguing and switch to backtracking whenever someone challenges me, but somehow still think i'm close to being mensa member tier intelligent

:banderas:

WetBackLuca

Banned
Editing quotes and replying with a gif is so last week 

Yawn jank get some new material

ridiculously_likeable

Immortal Prophet
WetBackLuca said:
Editing quotes and replying with a gif is so last week 

Yawn jank get some new material

again recycling the strategy i used against you in the last 3-4 days

:spiderlol: