• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

kill me now, avg white guy sets up date within an hour of...

Wallace

Regular
installing badoo.

I Used a sub 5 chubby NON DEFORMED manlet with ok muscle tone. Already got a same day hangout with 6.5/10 slim 19 year old

Me: not even a ripped physique, $200 coloured SS fade, and 6'4.5" height can save me

I DELETED THE APP NOW SO DONT ASK FOR PICS, IT'S TOO FUCKING BRUTAL TO KEEP THAT TOXICITY ON MY IPHONE

Foxx

Average Guy
post screenshots or you are full of shit tbh.

Post the convo.

EnglishFOB

Regular
I don't have the balls to do online experiments with white 3-4s. But I see lots of 'just be white' game irl.

@"LMSghost"

Wallace

Regular
Foxx said:
post screenshots or you are full of shit tbh.

Post the convo.

Was chatting to a 6/10 Indian (slim, soft bones, light skin) 

Me: sup 
Me: wanna hang out I'm only here for 3 days

Badoo-"Ae visited your profile"
Badoo-"Ae liked you"
Badoo-"Ae messaged you"

Her: maybe
Me: well I don't have time for games, you either take it or leave it
Her: I finish work at 3 so we could meet downtown at Vancouver city centre
Me: ok cool what's ur #
Her: 604___

Ethnics in the west should honestly just move back home. You won't find happiness here, where you even get amogged by chubby manlet whites.

gaunt

Machine
What the fuck? You need to show pics of guy and girl

Wallace

Regular
IWannabeGoodLooking said:
hey what's your ethnik background?

Native American and Irish. I got those Dantino cheekbones

modified

hairloss expert
Wallace said:
installing badoo.

I Used a sub 5 chubby NON DEFORMED manlet with ok muscle tone. Already got a same day hangout with 6.5/10 slim 19 year old

Me: not even a ripped physique, $200 coloured SS fade, and 6'4.5" height can save me

I DELETED THE APP NOW SO DONT ASK FOR PICS, IT'S TOO FUCKING BRUTAL TO KEEP THAT TOXICITY ON MY IPHONE

Show us the guy you used. Also you're an above average white guy with mental problems. It makes absolutely no sense you're upset that uglier men than you get matches. You just use shit pictures of yourself making weird facial expressions inside your bedroom and wonder why you fail.

Wallace

Regular
modified said:
Show us the guy you used. Also you're an above average white guy with mental problems. It makes absolutely no sense you're upset that uglier men than you get matches. You just use shit pictures of yourself making weird facial expressions inside your bedroom and wonder why you fail.
The fat white guy I used

1. This is not tinder, it's badoo. on badoo you can message a girl first 
2. do you really think girls care whether you use a selfie or well taken headshot? WOULD YOU WANT TO DATE AN UGLY WOMEN WITH NICE PICS AND A BIO? thought so. attractive girl in her room with shitty selfies>>>>>>>>>>>>>ugly woman doing extroverted stuff professionally shot

modified

hairloss expert
Wallace said:
modified said:
The fat white guy I used

1. This is not tinder, it's badoo. on badoo you can message a girl first 
2. you really think girls care whether you use a selfie or well taken headshot? WOULD YOU WANT TO DATE AN OBESE WOMEN WITH NICE PICS AND A BIO? thought so. attractive girl in her room with shorty selfies>>>>>>>>>>>>>obese woman doing extroverted stuff professionally shot

You yourself were the one who proved through your experiments how important having good shots were. You got Johnny Berba great matches by picking great NT well dressed active/engaging pics.

If you had as good pics as your Johnny Berba experiment, you'd kill him. You're much better than Berba. The lowest you can be considered is average, and realistically you're at least 10-15% above average.

I'm impressed that guy did well. White guy = easy mode yet again.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
You sure it wasn't a bot you were talking to? Sometimes bots even give numbers.

Wallace

Regular
^berba was most likely photoshopped in the main pic I used. he almost looks like an entirely different person in motion 

often professional photographers morph and airbrush their clients.