Z125cel

Good bye lookism
Autists

:cage:
:jordan:
:tyson:
:clap:
RIP , They might be the elders, They have experienced the worst crime humans ever done to fellow humans in our history before and this caused scars in their hearts. It did really happen, and the rest of the world will not forget it. Their prolonged suffering has ended.
Hope they fly high to the hands of our lord.

Z125cel

Good bye lookism
Autists
Their names and what they've contributed to humanity will not be forgotten.It will pass down from generations to generations. They were heart and soul of their communities.

Last edited:
RIP , They might be the elders, They have experienced the worst crime humans ever done to fellow humans in our history before and this caused scars in their hearts. It did really happen, and the rest of the world will not forget it. Their prolonged suffering has ended.
Hope they fly high to the hands of our lord.
spotted the kike. no wonder you jerk off to bbc

Z125cel

Good bye lookism
Autists
Life is uncertain but Death is certain.

Z125cel

Good bye lookism
Autists
The world has lost candles , the deceased were grandparents , parents brothers sisters aunts and uncles. They are role models and sources of inspiration for the future generations.
There were candles that glow in the darkness.

Z125cel

Good bye lookism
Autists
lol. fcking primitive. no wonder they are always angry at the world. I'd want the world to burn,too if i had my dick mutilated.
Culture , heritage and the way of life. It's worth preserving and passing down to the next generations.