• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Kiddy fiddling crew = emotionally stunted morons who can't move on past high school.

FireHaze

Megastar
Preferring JB to a fully developed woman is just lol. 18-22 year old women are the best.

Peppers

16-24 is best in terms of body.  (This is slim women who don't drink and pig  themselves silly on junk at colleye or uni.

IcedEarth

Rotter
mrz said:
fertile JBs turn into fertile fully developed women, fully developed women turn into old infertile hags.

I'm already infertile and I like widowed grandmothers

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Slept with some 15 yos when I was in my late teens (no worries, legal here), srs they are great. Very fresh and tight. I would probably bang a 15 year old now aswell, If I was drunk enough to dont give a shit.

springfield

Banned
i dont understand why some guys are into 13 year old girls. they are gangly and underdeveloped

IcedEarth

Rotter
mrz said:
I don't care if you don't like the glowing flawless skin, ridiculously perky tits, tight pussies, and cuteness of JBs, please feel absolutely free to stick to fucking old worn out cunts, even feel to congratulate yourself for not fucking JBs, the only serious issue I have is when people tell me I shouldn't be allowed to fuck JBs.

Jesus says it's wrong

RealRob said:
Slept with some 15 yos when I was in my late teens (no worries, legal here), srs they are great. Very fresh and tight. I would probably bang a 15 year old now aswell, If I was drunk enough to dont give a shit.

slayer

FuckThis

Rotter

So you are telling me you wouldn't want to hug her and kiss her, and then carees her softly while leading her mouth to your dick, while she is shy to put it at first but later on wants to show you how much she loves you

ok... Cope harder faggot

springfield

Banned
FuckThis said:

So you are telling me you wouldn't want to hug her and kiss her, and then carees her softly while leading her mouth to your dick, while she is shy to put it at first but later on wants to show you how much she loves you

ok... Cope harder faggot

you got issues buddy

FuckThis

Rotter
mrz said:
springfield said:
i dont understand why some guys are into 13 year old girls. they are gangly and underdeveloped

so gross

B-but the government told me that she is gross and it is unnatural to want to kiss her, l-look the state funded scientist also have studies

LMAO at anti pedo crew

IcedEarth

Rotter
BIGGERNIGGER said:
jbs are cute bbruh

stop raping those girls, don't look at them

springfield said:
mrz said:

she looks like a chlld

because she is, you ain't the only one with an issue around this topic

young woman with neoteny is not like a very young school girl

FuckThis said:

ok... Cope harder faggot

that's a little bit too young for my tastes

Reflex

PSL Hall of Fame
nah I'd say 15-18 is most females prime for me

FuckThis

Rotter
Lol, ok addmitedly she is a bit too young, I have no idea where I saved my flagship JB pic

I would still fuck her tho, she is cute and innocent
I guess you guys are just low T and not slayers like me lol