kibo is a normalfag with a cute gf

LostTuna

Gigachad
fucking lol @ this forum. @"kibo" makes it sound like he's a deformed subhuman and can only get a fat sub5 girl when it turns out his gf is actually pretty cute. don't ask for pics cuz i'm not gonna send any. he's even admitted before that she loves him more than he loves her.

there's barely any truecel people on this fucking forum. most ppl are either normalfags or slayers lol @ this site

kibo

Chad
LostTuna said:
fucking lol @ this forum. @"kibo" makes it sound like he's a deformed subhuman and can only get a fat sub5 girl when it turns out his gf is actually pretty cute. don't ask for pics cuz i'm not gonna send any. he's even admitted before that she loves him more than he loves her.

there's barely any truecel people on this fucking forum. most ppl are either normalfags or slayers lol @ this site
she is 5 like i told you
and that pic is very good,didnt really show it objectively
:mrgreen:
[hr]
IamNarratorsRetrudedMaxillae said:
And you are one of them you fucktard.
You shouldnt see his ex gf lmao
its model tier chick  :giggle:

LostTuna

Gigachad
kibo said:
LostTuna said:

she is 5 like i told you
and that pic is very good,didnt really show it objectively
:mrgreen:
[hr]
IamNarratorsRetrudedMaxillae said:
And you are one of them you fucktard.
You shouldnt see his ex gf lmao
its model tier chick  :giggle:
lmao my ex is not model tier. feminine and nice eye area but not top tier