• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

key21 new pics

sin

UNVAXXED UNTAMED UNDISPUTED
Staff member
Admin
@key21 i want to see how u look after surgery, i know how u look like before. what about after?

straightcel_l

US citizen

KEy21

Champion
That pic of “me” before (facial pic) is actually not me bro, I do not have an Instagram and don’t even know who that user is (despite me knowing just about everyone here) but I don’t feel comfortable sharing them with people who aren’t close friends of mine (no offense as I think you’re cool)

I would say eye area went from about bottom 30th percentile, to top 90th+, every single problem was addressed and made top tier.

If you want an idea of the difference - You can discuss with @"Josh" and @"MajinBuu"

sin

UNVAXXED UNTAMED UNDISPUTED
Staff member
Admin
KEy21 said:
That pic of “me” before (facial pic) is actually not me bro, I do not have an Instagram and don’t even know who that user is (despite me knowing just about everyone here) but I don’t feel comfortable sharing them with people who aren’t close friends of mine (no offense as I think you’re cool)

I would say eye area went from about bottom 30th percentile, to top 90th+, every single problem was addressed and made top tier.

If you want an idea of the difference - You can discuss with @"Josh" and @"MajinBuu"

they just said u had slayer eye area lol

KEy21

Champion
sin said:
KEy21 said:

they just said u had slayer eye area lol

Yeah dude, surgery is legit for anyone reading this. I can confirm

I spent months crafting the implants by the MM