• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Kentcel now recognizes FACE law. Redpill as fuck

FireHaze

Megastar
2:36 for face law

He also realizes that what females say shouldn't be taken seriously (9:30)

He ignores height pill tho.

Ceaselessly

How is he not a poster on this site yet, why hasn't someone recruited him

FireHaze

Megastar
IcedEarth said:
lol he'll be a supreme gentleman in no time

I actually think he'll do it before the summer is over. He's getting too redpilled not to do something drastic, especially since he sort of has an entitlement thing going on like ER.

IcedEarth

Rotter
FireHaze said:
IcedEarth said:

I actually think he'll do it before the summer is over. He's getting too redpilled not to do something drastic, especially since he sort of has an entitlement thing going on like ER.

ER needed years to go full retard, just like the rest of school shooters at best next spring he needs to go through a desperate depressed phase and the earliest he could be having it will be chistmas

FireHaze

Megastar
IcedEarth said:
FireHaze said:

ER needed years to go full retard, just like the rest of school shooters at best next spring he needs to go through a desperate depressed phase and the earliest he could be having it will be chistmas

He already went though that phase buddy boyo.

chadD24

Regular
he needs to swallow that height pill if he is really 5'2.. that is the source of his problems with women

IcedEarth

Rotter
BIGGERNIGGER said:
Dont know but he has mentioned that he has had 2 suicide attempts

he's melodramatic so it was probably fishing for sympathy, I'm legit suicidal but never tell it to people except here

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Negresses want robust, big negroes. He could succeed with a subtile, fragile Asian girl, but I don't know how is the situation and the interracial dynamics in the U.S.

Negro + short - ridiculous for white and black women for sure.

IcedEarth

Rotter
also I highly doubt he posts or reads shit here, he's just highly impressionable the whole fucking us culture promotes lms 24/7 it's not something new that this forum invented

FireHaze

Megastar
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Negresses want robust, big negroes. He could succeed with a subtile, fragile Asian girl, but I don't know how is the situation and the interracial dynamics in the U.S.

Nah Asian women don't really go for black dudes like that.  They typically stick to their own kind or date a white guy.

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
FireHaze said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:

Nah Asian women don't really go for black dudes like that.  They typically stick to their own kind or date a white guy.

Hm. Well, what about the so-called Latinas? I suppose they may crave a BBC and robust black studs even more than black or white women.

FireHaze

Megastar
JustTheWayYouAre said:
FireHaze said:

Hm. Well, what about the so-called Latinas? I suppose they may crave a BBC and robust black studs even more than black or white women.

Not sure about that. 

I honestly think Kent is screwed not matter the race. He lost the genetic lottery in every way possible.

StraxcityIsGod

Regular
What a fucking retard Kent is his face isn't the fucking problem he is fucking 5'2 he needs to lengthen his legs.

MrMatty

Joke
FireHaze said:
IcedEarth said:

His entitlement is off the charts. Has said multiple times that he will only lose his virginity to another virgin. 

Yeah, good luck with finding a prime jb virgin who will fuck a 5'2 headcase like kentcel.

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
lol his main problem is his height not his face. This retard is too low IQ to get it. When is he going to mention his ridiculously short height?

rigidity

Regular
Kent's problem is that he has a low IQ for a nerd and he can't read beyond a 4th grade level.   He's too socially stupid to play the cards he's been given.