Kent reads at a 4th grade level

rigidity

Slayer
That's why he doesn't post here.  Poor kent is a spedcel.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Kent has an extremely low IQ, probably in the retarded range. He actually failed high school but the principal let him graduate anyway. Just lol @ failing high school.

rigidity

Slayer
FireHaze said:
Kent has an extremely low IQ, probably in the retarded range. He actually failed high school but the principal let him graduate anyway. Just lol @ failing high school.
That's what I've been saying all along.  

Part of the reason we'll never see Kent on this forum is that he can probably barely write out a complete sentence.  

His 4th grade reading level also explains why he never responds to anyone who tries to reach out.  Kent probably hates reading/writing.

MrMatty

Coper
And he wonders why he can't even get a job at a retail store. He'd never be able to learn the register. He already dropped out of college after the 3rd day and he was only taking 1 class.

rigidity

Slayer
MrMatty said:
And he wonders why he can't even get a job at a retail store. He'd never be able to learn the register. He already dropped out of college after the 3rd day and he was only taking 1 class.
Of course he dropped out of CC by the third day. I wonder which idiot thought it was a good idea to put Kent through college.

I feel for Kent, tbh.  He can't really be expected to do manual work all that well, either.  He's too small and frail looking.  The best Kent will do is stock shelves and sweep floors.

lono

Banned
I literally can't comprehend what it's like to be that dumb.

The same thing that stunted his height probably made him stupid. I'm thinking either vaccines or baby formula

MrMatty

Coper
lono said:
I literally can't comprehend what it's like to be that dumb.

The same thing that stunted his height probably made him stupid. I'm thinking either vaccines or baby formula
Wonder if his mother drank or did drugs while pregnant.

Also curious if he has siblings and they are fucked up like him. And what his father looks like.