Darkman

Normie
[video=youtube]
Cliffenotes:

Feels more rejected more than ever after watching couple makeout in front of him

Says woman hate him because he's a "nice guy" and not a thug. Never once mentions that he's 5'2

Says verbatum that he refuses to swallow the Red Pill

Feels Rejected in all aspects of life

TLDR-  ADHD, autistic, ultra manlet

allindaeyes

Banned
[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]EndaStory 36 minutes ago[/font]

[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Wake up incels!! Your days are numbered!!!!

Right now incels are facing discrimination from women, similar to the persecution of Jews in Nazi Germany. We are being excluded from procreation. We are publicly shamed. We are being expropriated by divorce laws. A woman can get a incel expelled from university or fired from his job, only by saying she feels threatened by him. Criminal charges will follow. A woman can ruin an incel's life and get him in prison by falsely accusing him of rape. A lot of women do this for fun.

Feminism is only the first step towards a widespread genocide of incels. Like Hitler wanted a world full of aryans and without non-aryans, women want a world full of Chads and without incels. The very existence of incels disgusts them. Incels are inferior subhumans in the eyes of a woman. The future isn't bright for us. Soon it will be a crime to be ugly. Soon adult virgins will be deported into gulags, so women don't have to suffer from sharing the same bus or even the same work place with us. Mark my words. I predict in less than half a decade there will be a movement promoting ideas such as "No woman should be forced to endure the sight of ugly men in her everyday life".
Show less[/font]

[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Lmfao which sher is this[/font]

NoComment

Coper
people should not be allowed to have this amount of aspergers without a support/mental health framework in place.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Kent actually isn't as bluepilled as the average guy. He knows confidence theory is the biggest load of shit.

He just doesn't fully embrace looks theory.

lono

Banned
Jesus christ there's 9 parts of this shit??

MrMatty

Coper
Let's talk about rejection, part 394

If this is how he handles seeing someone kiss, oh Lawd have mercy if he hears his neighbors having sex!

Retardcel

allindaeyes

Banned
MrMatty said:
Let's talk about rejection, part 394

If this is how he handles seeing someone kiss, oh Lawd have mercy if he hears his neighbors having sex!

Retardcel

apparently r9k worships him, I saw on *********. That forum is funny as fuck

allindaeyes

Banned
Gurney Halleck said:
He's not bad looking in the least.
I know, he is  rich as fuck too. However he is extreme aspie ( higher than brio possibly ) and 5'2, see his video of walking around on the 4th

allindaeyes said:
This made me legit LOL. "Muh time is now" is Kent's equivalent of the "supreme gentleman".

I also agree with the above, if it isn't a Kent screaming rant, I'm not interested. All other videos can be summed up thus:

"Females won' gimme de time of de day"
"I am a reject, I am a loser"
"Imma keep repeatin' myself until you get the message"
"Nun of dat Mig-Tow crap"
"Females don' wan' nice guys"

*lots of teeth sucking and fried chicken eating*

wishingwell

Incel
"If you can't succeed with women, make sure you succeed in other aspects of life." :mU2qVMF:

rigidity

Slayer
Does he respond to reaction videos?  I have a little idea that might get him very riled up.  No, I'm not trying to red pill him or any of that - I'm going to help him see how much of a retard he is.

MrMatty

Coper
rigidity said:
Does he respond to reaction videos?  I have a little idea that might get him very riled up.  No, I'm not trying to red pill him or any of that - I'm going to help him see how much of a retard he is.
Never responds. And he has lots of reaction videos.

dota2

Normie
its so funny when he keeps putting himself down and drowns in self pity while stuff out of his control starts 2 happen like fly stalking him or bird signing outside oh the window which puts him down even more 
:jordan:

also comment from yt
"[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Best thing kent can do is work on his mental state by bodybuilding or strength training. Elliot Hulse is a good youtuber to look up."[/font]
[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]:lolboat: [/font]

Techno Viking said:
dude needs to start a LL fund, its the only way for him to make it
He's 5'3", is he not? Leg-lengthening will only put him at the upper echelons of manlet. LL for Kent would be the biggest waste of money imaginable.

Far better for him to just lower his fucking standards, and desist with this laughable notion that he will find an 18+ beautiful virgin who hasn't tasted "another dude's nasty penis".

"It's always MUH time!"