Kent is predictably a legit slayer... of chicken

MrMatty

Coper
He went down to Mississippi and came back with some tasty recipes

rigidity

Slayer
He's Jsanza level retarded.  J's a little bit lower than this guy, but they're close.

Copenhagen

Slayer
Holy shit that's a lot of ethnics. I see ethnics in this part of the US like 5 times a day.

allindaeyes

Banned
look how short he is, shorter than all teenage girls and just a bit taller than children... Height under 5'7 is a death sentence. 5'7 is salvageable with short girls and lifts and shit, and even taller girls as some are rejected for their height

Anyway I think this video proves hes rich... Also he says I'm a good cook yet is just using a bbq? WTF? How autistic is this motherfucker, everyone can fucking do that. When girls mean a cook they mean french pastry, cakes and shit, and anyway all that doesnt matter unless you are desirable to them in LMS the cooking aspect comes in much later and for LTRs.  ( Btw I can cook like half decent, I am pretty shit but when girls see it and eat it they still say its good when I know its mediocre lmfao )

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
LOL, how does this get 600 views in 24 hours!

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Chicken looks tasty, but the way he expresses himself, the way he speaks, the diction he uses, the phrases he repeats and the content of his speech being reiterated, man, that's ridiculous. He likes cooking, yet he presents himself as a guy being able to turn the pieces of chicken on the grill.

Everything is wrong.

Kent has literally no redeeming qualities though, even in the scape of what losers think they have.

He's EXTREMELY unintelligent and has the personality of a grey turd (and looks like one).

The proof is in the pudding for his intelligence because people have been telling him that he's an ugly manlet for fucking ages yet he keeps putting the onus onto completely irrelevant shit.

I wonder what got him into doing VLOGs in the first place?

Also hello NW.
[hr]
Comment on one of his YT videos:

Difference is this guy's [Kent] actually decent looking (and acts ugly) whereas Elliot Rodger was ugly as dog shit.

Opposite day?

@nambog2 - dat you, Gobman?

Agree on your points about Kent. I have literally used some of his videos as an aid to help induce sleep. I feel sorry for the guy in many ways, but his totally unrealistic expectations of life - and especially 'females' - usually curb any sympathy.

His recent "muh time now" outburst however was admittedly hilarious.