Kent - "I'll come back soon"

CKo

Incel
This nigga needs to quit dressing like it's 2003.

rigidity

Slayer
Many years ago, I knew this black kid about as weird and illiterate as Kent.  He was really talented at music, but only in a savant kind of way.  You could never play with him and most of the stuff he played was repetitive and esoteric.  Everybody pretty much hated him and he'd get bullied constantly.

Kent's life is hard.

MrMatty

Coper
rigidity said:
Many years ago, I knew this black kid about as weird and illiterate as Kent.  He was really talented at music, but only in a savant kind of way.  You could never play with him and most of the stuff he played was repetitive and esoteric.  Everybody pretty much hated him and he'd get bullied constantly.

Kent's life is hard.
At least that kid had a talent. Something to fall back on. Kent has admitted the only things he is good at is playing video games, cooking, and driving. 

And now he just quit college even though he was only taking 1 class. Said the work was too hard. He's now on disability. No one will hire him because he reads at a 4th grade level (among other things).

doppelganger

Slayer
:kent:
[hr]
MrMatty said:
At least that kid had a talent. Something to fall back on. Kent has admitted the only things he is good at is playing video games, cooking, and driving. 

And now he just quit college even though he was only taking 1 class. Said the work was too hard. He's now on disability. No one will hire him because he reads at a 4th grade level (among other things).
rofl this made me die laughing