• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Kendall Jenner reveals she loves going braless because it allows her to show off

[font=Arial, sans-serif]'I really don't see what the big deal is with going braless!' she said in a post titled [/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]Free the Nipple[/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]. 'I think it's cool and I really just don't care! It's sexy, it's comfortable and I'm cool with my breasts. That's it!' [/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif][size=small][font=Arial, sans-serif]She has another reason to show off her nips: The star said she wants everyone to be able to check out her nipple piercings.[/font]
[/font]
[/size]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]'It's also a fun way to show off my different nipple rings!' she wrote. 'Jacquie Aiche made me a couple of pieces that are really sick — like a pair of angel wings.'[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif][size=small][font=Arial, sans-serif]She then urged fans to shop for some of the intimate jewelry, tacking on links to products that are some of her 'favorite ways to decorate your freed nipple'.[/font][/font][/size]

[font=Arial, sans-serif][size=small][font=Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]
[/font]
[/size]