Kendall Jenner reveals she loves going braless because it allows her to show off

[font=Arial, sans-serif]'I really don't see what the big deal is with going braless!' she said in a post titled [/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]Free the Nipple[/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]. 'I think it's cool and I really just don't care! It's sexy, it's comfortable and I'm cool with my breasts. That's it!' [/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif][size=small][font=Arial, sans-serif]She has another reason to show off her nips: The star said she wants everyone to be able to check out her nipple piercings.[/font]
[/font]
[/size]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]'It's also a fun way to show off my different nipple rings!' she wrote. 'Jacquie Aiche made me a couple of pieces that are really sick — like a pair of angel wings.'[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif][size=small][font=Arial, sans-serif]She then urged fans to shop for some of the intimate jewelry, tacking on links to products that are some of her 'favorite ways to decorate your freed nipple'.[/font][/font][/size]

[font=Arial, sans-serif][size=small][font=Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]
[/font]
[/size]