Vertu

Incel
I'm a firm believer of keeping my bedroom clean and tidy. The less clutter there is, the better I feel. I make constant efforts to keep the utensils on my desk organized. The keyboard on my laptop is always cleaned. My bed is always made. The clothing in my drawers are neatly arranged. My hardwood floors are always maintained, shined, and wiped.

Meanwhile....

Most aspies here have legit garbage-tier bedrooms that resemble this:

With Soda cans piling up on the Alienware gaming PC, pizza stained bed sheets, ragged clothing all over the floor.

Simply put, you aspies are disgusting. I can tell a mans character by how his bedroom looks.

It's 2015. Stop being dirty apes and get with the times.

I only clean up if a girl is coming over. Still, my bedroom is never disgusting since I can't stand the feeling of having garbage and shit all over the place.

Peanuts

Incel
My bedroom is pretty normal. I'm not a clean freak or a slob. Every so often I'll do a clean up. Just lol at people who let dirt pile up for months and months on end.

alien

Chad
Rotters
My bedroom doesn't look that bad. But it still looks like it belongs to an autist who doesn't know how to properly organize clutter.

My basement (mancave) looks messy as fucking hell. But it's not as bad as what you see in the picture. I throw out garbage and such. Everything is just very cluttered and disorganized. Junk pilled up on top of my desks. And I don't even use those desks as desks. They're basically places where I put stuff. And I store junk food in the drawers.

I have yet to show a girl my basement (including my ex-gf). It's embarrassing as fuck. lol.

alien

Chad
Rotters
@Vertu
Is that a basement apartment? It looks like one. But considering how low that window is, it doesn't look like that room is below ground.

My basement is over 6 feet under (oh the irony!) So the windows are right at the very top of the room.

White God

Normie
I live with my parents and my bedroom is so small that everything MUST be organized or I can't walk anywhere.

Z

zygominati

I can barely summon the energy to tidy the clutter in my house.  I'm not materialistic and am quite minimalist but when I do get things such as gifts I never have a home for them.

alien

Chad
Rotters
I have no where to actually store my shit. Hence why my basement and bedroom look like a cluttered mess. When I move out of my dad's basement and get a 1 bedroom apartment, I am FUCKED. The idea of getting a studio apartment is laughable. Because then I'll have like no closet space. And considering how much they charge for storage in apartments, I'm most likely going to have to end up selling a lot of my stuff on Kijiji, eBay and Amazon Marketplace.