• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

K2, Boron, Calcium megadose

I started my K2 and mineral megadose to see if we really can pack on bone mass a few weeks before university is back.

Adjusting the K2 MK7. I am on day 2 of 400mcg using 200mcg morning/night as a load up since you retain this, and than lowering later. So I am overdosing it right now.

90mg K2 as MK4
10,000 IU D3
12mg Boron
4g Calcium

My knees and shins hurt like a kid with growing pains. I feel it in my hips and my jaw feels tight, and have the feeling going through my hands. Might be a sign that this is effecting my bones as it is meant to, or that I am OD'n on the K2 MK7.

I will update if I notice a visual change in anything. I don't have calipers to measure zygos perfectly, I have a decant method but less than milimeter amounts I can not measure effectively.

I can have a measuring tape for skull.

lono

Banned
you need to mechanically stress your bones to stimulate growth. You need 1/3 of the stress necessary to break the bone to stimulate growth. Power lifting, sprinting, and wrestling are the best exercises for bone growth. Good luck.

lono said:
you need to mechanically stress your bones to stimulate growth. You need 1/3 of the stress necessary to break the bone to stimulate growth. Power lifting, sprinting, and wrestling are the best exercises for bone growth. Good luck.

There is the question about why a lot of people report their faces widening from K2, although most anecdotes being women. Time to see what happens as I now up the K2 MK4 to the upper end and supply the calcium and D3 to work with the K2, and boron which helps hold onto these bone minerals.

I had done a similar thing but for bone strength in the past. The amount of force I could punch my fist together with unphased was crazy so I'll be durable for rugby.

I am going to be doing my wrist/forearm routine again while on this although this combo along with Icariin, BMP2 VEGF, Decca, and Test would be the true bone mass mega method. I will do this eventually.

It seems like K2 would help protect some of the VEGF side effects it has on calcifying blood vessels.

adrift said:
lono said:

would you say boxing stresses the wrists enough to grow them?

There is a study out there that boxing makes your spine thicker, the actual vertebrae on experienced boxers are around 40% thicker than normal people. Weight lifters who do plenty of deadlifts and squats have thicker vertebrae but not as much as boxers.

Not sure of boxing for wrist.

nochin

Joke
90mg MK4? Wow, that's a lot.
If you are serious about this, can you get blood tests before/after?
K2 blood levels, MGP carboxylation levels, Calcium, PTH, Vitamin D, Phosphate and anything I've forgotten.

Instead of or in addition to measuring your zygo width, why not measure wrist and ankle circumfence? Especially if you say you can already feel it in those areas...
You could also get a before/after skull x-ray if you do mewing/chewing.

And why do you take Boron? Wikipedia says it elevates estrogen levels.

modified

hairloss expert
Machiavellian said:
I started my K2 and mineral megadose to see if we really can pack on bone mass a few weeks before university is back.

Adjusting the K2 MK7. I am on day 2 of 400mcg using 200mcg morning/night as a load up since you retain this, and than lowering later. So I am overdosing it right now.

90mg K2 as MK4
10,000 IU D3
12mg Boron
4g Calcium

My knees and shins hurt like a kid with growing pains. I feel it in my hips and my jaw feels tight, and have the feeling going through my hands. Might be a sign that this is effecting my bones as it is meant to, or that I am OD'n on the K2 MK7.

I will update if I notice a visual change in anything. I don't have calipers to measure zygos perfectly, I have a decant method but less than milimeter amounts I can not measure effectively.

I can have a measuring tape for skull.

Excess calcium will calcify your arteries and put you at higher risk for heart attack. Not smart.

modified

hairloss expert
nochin said:
What do you think he's taking the K2 for?  :rolleyes:

Placebo effect like the rest? Your bone structure isn't going to change significantly in any helpful way from this. You're more likely to damage yourself like from calcification.

nochin

Joke
modified said:
nochin said:
What do you think he's taking the K2 for?  :rolleyes:

Placebo effect like the rest? Your bone structure isn't going to change significantly in any helpful way from this. You're more likely to damage yourself like from calcification.

He's taking the K2 to both improve bone metabolism inside the bones as well as avoid vascular calcification. K2 is very promising in that regard.

If he'll results in general is a different story. If he's severely deformed, of course it won't do enough, but most people on here are just above-average-level attractive assburgers anyway.

lono

Banned
Machiavellian said:
lono said:

There is the question about why a lot of people report their faces widening from K2, although most anecdotes being women. Time to see what happens as I now up the K2 MK4 to the upper end and supply the calcium and D3 to work with the K2, and boron which helps hold onto these bone minerals.

I had done a similar thing but for bone strength in the past. The amount of force I could punch my fist together with unphased was crazy so I'll be durable for rugby.

I am going to be doing my wrist/forearm routine again while on this although this combo along with Icariin, BMP2 VEGF, Decca, and Test would be the true bone mass mega method. I will do this eventually.

It seems like K2 would help protect some of the VEGF side effects it has on calcifying blood vessels.

make sure you chew hard foods or gum and tongue press

lono

Banned
adrift said:
lono said:

would you say boxing stresses the wrists enough to grow them?

absolutely

suicideistheanswer said:
your nose and ears never stop growing, would K2 make these parts grow even bigger and thicker?

K2 packs up bone, you are asking about cartilage

nochin said:
90mg MK4? Wow, that's a lot.
If you are serious about this, can you get blood tests before/after?
K2 blood levels, MGP carboxylation levels, Calcium, PTH, Vitamin D, Phosphate and anything I've forgotten.

Instead of or in addition to measuring your zygo width, why not measure wrist and ankle circumfence? Especially if you say you can already feel it in those areas...
You could also get a before/after skull x-ray if you do mewing/chewing.

And why do you take Boron? Wikipedia says it elevates estrogen levels.

There are mixed studies about it raising or lowering estrogen, same with test. 12mg is roughly the amount used the studies where test raised and estrogen decreased. It is very potent at helping you retain calcium and magnesium you would otherwise excrete. Combine that with K2 removing calcium from soft tissue and you got yourself a synergistic effect to move greater amounts of minerals to bone tissue.

I can't just get loads of blood work all the time with my doctor and private labs cost money.  I can measure skull circumference and wrist no problem, don't care about ankles really. X-rays would just be exposing my brain to radiation, I am fine with measurements.

nochin

Joke
Of course some of the blood testing I suggested is never covered by insurance, but some of it you can definitely test. Then find a reason to test again after your experiment, e.g. if the test finds you're Vitamin D deficient and "decided" to supplement. (If you've been taking 10k for more more than days/weeks already then VitD is of course not a a parameter that would work as an excuse to retest).

modified said:
Excess calcium will calcify your arteries and put you at higher risk for heart attack. Not smart.

K2 removes calcium from soft tissue. And people who do leg lengthening surgery have been known to supplement with 3g of calcium