• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

BBC K-Pop dominating the mainstream now. It's over for toxic misogynist fraud "alpha" "Chad" faggot bros.

standardscoper

The first bateman
Masculinity Crew

This is his instagram.

he claims he has many fans and bitches desperate

but his instagram is small and untouched by women

this whole post is 1 giant LARP.

JFL if you think this is true, If you think KPOP is helping asian men slay. do yourself a favour.

step outside.

and you will see asian men are being treated same as always.
Bruh.
You wish that was cope because as we gain, you lose.

reptiles

Champion

Asian men are wrecking the West with some devastating "Dynamite" already LMFAO

What are you trying to prove race doesnt play a factor in dating your looks do subhumans cope with there race 1 of the stupid comments like ''i am superior cause im white' ' know on the averages facially white people mog asians to death so while your race doesnt impact dating your looks do very heavily

SonOfTyrone

🇹🇷 nationalist, ERECTUSMAXXING 4 WYTE CAVEHOES
Gorilla Crew
What are you trying to prove race doesnt play a factor in dating your looks do subhumans cope with there race 1 of the stupid comments like ''i am superior cause im white' ' know on the averages facially white people mog asians to death so while your race doesnt impact dating your looks do very heavily
EXACALLY the guy said he’s GL and 6’1 OFC he’s gonna slay but this guy is making it out like he’s slaying due to being Azn... like HOW MANY Azn men are 6’1 THATS right not many it’s a super rare height for them I do see some around my height but it’s rare I see any other race apart from white men mullatos and blacks 6’1 and above when I leave my house and go to the city centre. This guy i top 5% Azn man and believes that his advice will work for your avg 5’7 normie Azn man LMFAO

cel jr

Joke
i disagree with taking the kpop route, but how can you not respect the work this man put in