• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

justin bieber getting massive AMOGGED by a FEMALE LMAO GTFIH

lookz

Machine
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
5,078
Reputation
5


JUST LOL IF YOU'RE 5'6 BUDDY BOYO
 
Joined
Jul 27, 2015
Messages
5,497
Reputation
25
She's also wearing high heels, so she's not even that tall



She just seems gigantic because Bieber is a manlet

BTW he definitely jumped on roids, he looks more buff nowadays
 

lookz

Machine
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
5,078
Reputation
5
Victory said:
That creature doesn't classify as a 'female' to me.

she is a victorian secret model


Tyrone the Nigger said:
She's also wearing high heels, so she's not even that tall



She just seems gigantic because Bieber is a manlet

BTW he definitely jumped on roids, he looks more buff nowadays

she's 5'10 which is not that long, in my country 15+% of girls are 5'10 or taller
 
Joined
Jul 27, 2015
Messages
5,497
Reputation
25
lookz said:
Victory said:
That creature doesn't classify as a 'female' to me.

she is a victorian secret model


Tyrone the Nigger said:
She's also wearing high heels, so she's not even that tall



She just seems gigantic because Bieber is a manlet

BTW he definitely jumped on roids, he looks more buff nowadays

she's 5'10 which is not that long, in my country 15+% of girls are 5'10 or taller



There is proof on the internet that Bieber might be only 5'6 - 5'7 (167 - 170cm)
 
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,001
Reputation
0
I dont know why are you worshiping him,he has money and all but he is a twink and just another pop culture product.
 

lookz

Machine
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
5,078
Reputation
5
Yanis Varoufakis said:
I dont know why are you worshiping him,he has money and all but he is a twink and just another pop culture product.

who's worshipping him? tyrone the nigger?
 
Joined
Jul 20, 2015
Messages
279
Reputation
0
Justin Bieber is the ultimate example of the importance of STATUS. If he weren't famous and rich he'd be an incel due to his height alone
 

Peppers

Newbie
Joined
Jul 29, 2015
Messages
47
Reputation
0
SuicideIsYourOnlyOption said:
Justin Bieber is the ultimate example of the importance of STATUS. If he weren't famous and rich he'd be an incel due to his height alone

He would attract jb if not famous because he's the average height of a 14yo.  University women would probably shun him for not being manly enough, he'd be called cute and adorable and would struggle to get a petite6/7.
 
Top