Just witnessed something on facebook that red pilled me.

SeriousM

Normie
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
1,386
Reputation
3
I am friends with some college kids who recently finished this study abroad program and there were like 20 or so kids from a university near by that went. Now the country they went to don't have wifi and internet as readily available as the USA does so they did not upload pics to their social media accounts until they got back. Well there, are two kids in that program that I have as friends on facebook. One is this Hispanic kid that looks clearly ethnic, kinda like Wilmer Valderrama and the other is this blonde 7 who was good friends with a close friend of mines, so we met and I added her a year ago.

The blonde uploads about 20 or so pics to her study abroad album, in a matter of a few hours she gets around 100+ likes on her pics and some comments on how amazing she is for traveling. Now the latino kid uploads about 50 or so pics, all high quality and well done at around the same time, he gets about 2 likes and one of them being from family members. The people who commented on the blonde's pics were girls who went on the trip with her and some of the guys on the trip with her as well. No one commented on the latino kid's pics or albums.

Hard to deny a lot of the stuff posted on here after that.
 

lono

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,606
Reputation
10
It's racism, gynocentrism, lookism, status theory, and a whole bunch of other shit roled into one.

But it could be possible that the kid just isnt that much of a social media hound or was asocial and didnt make friends with the people at the group
 

sasuke69

Subhuman
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
22
Reputation
0
I went on Facebook today, one of my ethnic friends get consistent 100+ likes on each of his profile pictures with lots of comments. Not a slayer by any means. He is only 5'2" HBO but very social and out going. He also likes and replies to every single comment that he receives. There were couple other friends of his, also HBOs, that were getting 100+ likes. 

Explain.
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
4
sasuke69 said:
I went on Facebook today, one of my ethnic friends get consistent 100+ likes on each of his profile pictures with lots of comments. Not a slayer by any means. He is only 5'2" HBO but very social and out going. He also likes and replies to every single comment that he receives. There were couple other friends of his, also HBOs, that were getting 100+ likes. 

Explain.
He also likes and replies to every single comment that he receives.
 

sasuke69

Subhuman
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
22
Reputation
0
IcedEarth said:
sasuke69 said:
I went on Facebook today, one of my ethnic friends get consistent 100+ likes on each of his profile pictures with lots of comments. Not a slayer by any means. He is only 5'2" HBO but very social and out going. He also likes and replies to every single comment that he receives. There were couple other friends of his, also HBOs, that were getting 100+ likes. 

Explain.
He also likes and replies to every single comment that he receives.
Yea I get that... makes his threads more viewed but that doesn't equal 100+ likes. And 100 is on the lower side some of his pics have over 250 likes. Many hot girls here don't even get over 100 likes...
 
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
198
Reputation
0
I posted something on facebook this past weekend that got over 20 likes.

Granted, it's not 100 likes however I was rated below average on PUAHate.   :giggle:
[hr]
just lol buddy boyo said:
likes don't mean shit, all we care about is P in V son

Yo @Victory can we get a "PinV" smily or something up in here
This would be hilarious....

 

Browcel

Chad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
5,445
Reputation
64
Yeah, it's dumb. Mildly attractive girls post flattering pics of themselves on insta/fb and receives tons of likes and validation.
 

mvp

life is a scam
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
23,164
Reputation
8,259
thats why i take great pride to have never 'liked' SOME HYPERGAMOUS WHORE EVER
 

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
5,650
Reputation
42
just lol buddy boyo said:
likes don't mean shit, all we care about is P in V son

Yo @Victory can we get a "PinV" smily or something up in here
 
Top