Just weighted myself

Aparat

Normie
Joined
Sep 30, 2015
Messages
1,787
Reputation
1
231.6lbs from 225lbs. I'm supposed to be cutting. :banderas:
 

Aparat

Normie
Joined
Sep 30, 2015
Messages
1,787
Reputation
1
Santeria said:
:goodfellas: 


time to lower the cal intake by 500 or more
500! :shock: I rather take it slow to lose less muscle.
 

Santeria

Normie
Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Messages
1,257
Reputation
2
Aparat said:
Santeria said:
:goodfellas: 


time to lower the cal intake by 500 or more
500! :shock: I rather take it slow to lose less muscle.
really?  i'd highly recommend 500, maybe 300 if you wanna be super conservative (looks where it's gotten you).

about .75g lb fat and .85g prot the rest carbs


gotta try it for a few weeks and experiment based on results. but -500 cal is not that much, you wont lose muscle.

those ratios above and tried and tested if natty (especially protein (.85g per lb))
 

Aparat

Normie
Joined
Sep 30, 2015
Messages
1,787
Reputation
1
Santeria said:
Aparat said:
500! :shock: I rather take it slow to lose less muscle.
really?  i'd highly recommend 500, maybe 300 if you wanna be super conservative (looks where it's gotten you).

about .75g lb fat and .85g prot the rest carbs


gotta try it for a few weeks and experiment based on results. but -500 cal is not that much, you wont lose muscle.

those ratios above and tried and tested if natty (especially protein (.85g per lb))
Thanks for the tips. Hopefully I wont lose much since I'm not far from my goal.
 

Aparat

Normie
Joined
Sep 30, 2015
Messages
1,787
Reputation
1
Very close to 233lbs, but I don't want to start cutting until I up some lifts to keep as much muscle as possible. Going to up the bent-over row and overhead press.
 
J

Jordy

Guest
what's your bodyfat

18-19% body fat: -1.7 lb/week = 0.77 kg/week = 5950 Calorie deficit
15-17% body fat: -1.5 lb/week = 0.68 kg/week = 5250 Cal. Def.
12-14%: -1.3 lb/week = 0.59 kg/week = 4550 Cal. Def.
9-11%: -1 lb/week = 0.45 kg/week = 3500 Cal. Def.
<8%: 0.7 lb/week = 0.32 kg/week = 2450 Cal. Def.
 

Aparat

Normie
Joined
Sep 30, 2015
Messages
1,787
Reputation
1
6ft4 said:
what height and bodyfat%
& @"Jordy" 
6'4" Don't know what my body fat is, but still have fatabs, back looks much leaner than my front and don't hold much fat on legs.
 

Aparat

Normie
Joined
Sep 30, 2015
Messages
1,787
Reputation
1
Am I coping by waiting until I lift more? I don't want to lose much muscle because at my current weight I don't feel big. I can't be walking around as a skinny shit; wherever I am, I must also amog.
 

Aparat

Normie
Joined
Sep 30, 2015
Messages
1,787
Reputation
1
Last time I went sub 10%, I weighted about 192lbs. Hopefully I'll be 210lbs after I cut.
 

Aparat

Normie
Joined
Sep 30, 2015
Messages
1,787
Reputation
1
MENTAL_CEL said:
How tall are you?
6'4"
[hr]
Erudite said:
Aparat said:
231.6lbs from 225lbs. I'm supposed to be cutting. :banderas:
How is that even possible? Are you not tracking food intake?
I wasn't cutting, I'm still upping my lifts. I really don't want to look skinny when I cut back down.
 

Aparat

Normie
Joined
Sep 30, 2015
Messages
1,787
Reputation
1
Currently 236 lbs; same body fat or slightly lower. I changed my routine a bit and will continue to increase my lifts.
 

smellysocks

Gigachad
Joined
Sep 11, 2015
Messages
8,362
Reputation
54
6'4 230? Wow another slayer we have here

This forum is just full of nfl sized good looking chads
 
Top