• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Just spent 6 hours looking at a wall

first day of my work experience thats unpaid

the boss just goes he'll be joining you

everyone looks at me like wtf

i sit down look around for an hour n a half

take 30 min break

come back to looking around and no one talking to me

i didnt wanna disturb anyone coz they seemed busy

it was so fucking awkward im cringing thinking about it

SWERVE

Rotter
lmao i would so do something like this. Too awkward and high-inhib to ask anyone around me what I'm supposed to be doing.

one of the indian guys had goku hair and was a hunk

was legit mirin him the whole fucking day he showed me what they do and basically what to do in his role, how to make pivot tables etc

he probably realised i was mirin

Same here, have to do a week trial of unpaid work just to get employed at some fucking glorified call center for 9 hours a day.

At least the area is nice though, and I'm not surrounded by fucking ethnics for once. There's a surprising amount of WASPs where the placement is, I feel important by just being in their proximity. And I give dirty looks to other ethnics who walk past as I know us ethnics bring down the average looks level of the area by 5 points.

Nambog2 Revengeance said:
Same here, have to do a week trial of unpaid work just to get employed at some fucking glorified call center for 9 hours a day.

At least the area is nice though, and I'm not surrounded by fucking ethnics for once. There's a surprising amount of WASPs where the placement is, I feel important by just being in their proximity. And I give dirty looks to other ethnics who walk past as I know us ethnics bring down the average looks level of the area by 5 points.

na no job at the end of this

its just a small CPA firm that my dad hooked me up with so its good experience for the cv while im a bum

i have to pay for travel and everything though

It's over

If you don't show that you are extroverted, sociable and NT on your first day at work, it's going to stay like that. 

Nobody is going to like you or want to talk to you.

It's over

IceCutter

Megastar
Daniel Conns Little Pecker said:

was legit mirin him the whole fucking day he showed me what they do and basically what to do in his role, how to make pivot tables etc

Chadresh is legit in 2016, I don't know if you saw the other thread but legit impressed with him

Nambog2 Revengeance said:

So why give them dirty looks if you're ethnic yourself? You should be giving sympathetic or I guess kind of sad, understanding looks to them.

Or you think you're better than they are?

IceCutter said:
Daniel Conns Little Pecker said:

Chadresh is legit in 2016, I don't know if you saw the other thread but legit impressed with him

Nambog2 Revengeance said:

So why give them dirty looks if you're ethnic yourself? You should be giving sympathetic or I guess kind of sad, understanding looks to them.

No, it's self hate and projection. I see other ethnics, especially the lowly ones, as a reflection of myself and I hate them for it.

IceCutter

Megastar
Nambog2 Revengeance said:
IceCutter said:

No, it's self hate and projection. I see other ethnics, especially the lowly ones, as a reflection of myself, and I hate them for it.

Nice, self-hating happens to the best of ethnics

Cornelius Gayniggas III said:
It's over

If you don't show that you are extroverted, sociable and NT on your first day at work, it's going to stay like that. 

It's over

Legit. All females in there already see him as a beta faggot after this

Battlefield Player said:
Cornelius Gayniggas III said:
It's over

It's over

Legit. All females in there already see him as a beta faggot after this

If he was good looking it wouldn't really matter

But if he's average looking and doesn't act like he knows everyone for years on his first day at work, it's over