Just so you know.... Even IF you ever do get a girlfriend

Joined
Jul 13, 2015
Messages
346
Reputation
0
That's legit but not wrong studies find a majority of men in relationships still watch porn and masturbate to it so you have to bash them too. 

Bascially it boils down to this humans arent loyal you incel idiots.
 
Joined
Jul 3, 2015
Messages
22
Reputation
1
Legit.

Lived through it.

LOL at the beta losers at work glorifying their girlfriends while these sluts go on tinder, get caught, talk their way out of it, get caught sexting other men on facebook, talk their way out of it, go out with their coven of sluts and get seen with other men, talk their way out of it.

There is an abyssal gulf between sub 8 men and all females. We might as well be different species.
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
8
Severe Retard said:
This is also legit but there is a double standard and most men expect the perfect gf image where all she wants is you and only you etc..

The only way to move on is accept your gf will find other guys hotter and would rather flick her bean to a pic of a male models abs than have actual sex with you...

what if you fuck whores and cheat on her whenever you can?
 

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
10,929
Reputation
49
Legit, but your GF will even cheat you with a less attractive guy.

Women want best guys and best guys =/= the most attractive guys IRL.
 

chadD24

Slayer
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
2,238
Reputation
4
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Legit, but your GF will even cheat you with a less attractive guy.

Women want best guys and best guys =/= the most attractive guys IRL.

it comes down to face and dick size. just about everything else is insignificant.. money is a close third
 

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
10,929
Reputation
49
chadD24 said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Legit, but your GF will even cheat you with a less attractive guy.

Women want best guys and best guys =/= the most attractive guys IRL.

it comes down to face and dick size. just about everything else is insignificant.. money is a close third

Cannot examine the dick size, but many guys I know, my ex-schoolmates or relatives either fucked women with better looking boyfriends or were cucked by guys who would be considered subhuman scum over here.

I posted it earlier - one of my ex-schoolmates was exploited to impregnate a woman who was in LTR with a way better guy. What is the logic behind that? Was her better looking now-husband sterile? The same guy fucked another girl who was into him despite she was in LTF with a better looking guy driving a motorcycle and having a cool life otherwise. This ex-schoolmate spent most of the time workcelling in his shitty IT job, playing online games and frequenting pubs. Ectomorph build, about 6.1 tall, but fragile, face not aesthetic at all, dick size average, living with his grandma.
 

chadD24

Slayer
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
2,238
Reputation
4
JustTheWayYouAre said:
chadD24 said:
it comes down to face and dick size. just about everything else is insignificant.. money is a close third

Cannot examine the dick size, but many guys I know, my ex-schoolmates or relatives either fucked women with better looking boyfriends or were cucked by guys who would be considered subhuman scum over here.

I posted it earlier - one of my ex-schoolmates was exploited to impregnate a woman who was in LTR with a way better guy. What is the logic behind that? Was her better looking now-husband sterile? The same guy fucked another girl who was into him despite she was in LTF with a better looking guy driving a motorcycle and having a cool life otherwise. This ex-schoolmate spent most of the time workcelling in his shitty IT job, playing online games and frequenting pubs. Ectomorph build, about 6.1 tall, but fragile, face not aesthetic at all, dick size average, living with his grandma.

how would you even know this
 

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
10,929
Reputation
49
chadD24 said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Cannot examine the dick size, but many guys I know, my ex-schoolmates or relatives either fucked women with better looking boyfriends or were cucked by guys who would be considered subhuman scum over here.

I posted it earlier - one of my ex-schoolmates was exploited to impregnate a woman who was in LTR with a way better guy. What is the logic behind that? Was her better looking now-husband sterile? The same guy fucked another girl who was into him despite she was in LTF with a better looking guy driving a motorcycle and having a cool life otherwise. This ex-schoolmate spent most of the time workcelling in his shitty IT job, playing online games and frequenting pubs. Ectomorph build, about 6.1 tall, but fragile, face not aesthetic at all, dick size average, living with his grandma.

how would you even know this

LOL, how would I know? I was seeing him 5 days a week for 8 years, spent time with him during holiday, saw his dick numerous times. But it is irrelevant, girls chose him in advance without even knowing his dick size.
 

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
9,230
Reputation
18
JustTheWayYouAre said:
chadD24 said:
how would you even know this

LOL, how would I know? I was seeing him 5 days a week for 8 years, spent time with him during holiday, saw his dick numerous times. But it is irrelevant, girls chose him in advance without even knowing his dick size.


you fucked him confirmed faggot
 
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
198
Reputation
1
IcedEarth said:
Severe Retard said:
This is also legit but there is a double standard and most men expect the perfect gf image where all she wants is you and only you etc..

The only way to move on is accept your gf will find other guys hotter and would rather flick her bean to a pic of a male models abs than have actual sex with you...

what if you fuck whores and cheat on her whenever you can?

This

Now that I've gotten sober, I realize that I cheated A TON on women that I was dating.  It was like the second I got drunk, my dick came out of my pants and aimed at the closest thing with a vagina available only to forget about it in the morning.
 

Arjen Robery

Incel
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
143
Reputation
1
And even if you get a girlfriend you WILL be attracted to hotter girls anyway

It's just how it is

The difference is that you usually cannot get a hotter girl that you desire, but she can usually get a hotter guy than you, so you're always in danger.
 

chadD24

Slayer
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
2,238
Reputation
4
Arjen Robery said:
And even if you get a girlfriend you WILL be attracted to hotter girls anyway

It's just how it is

The difference is that you usually cannot get a hotter girl that you desire, but she can usually get a hotter guy than you, so you're always in danger.


exactly
its human nature to always be looking for an upgrade..  love is not unconditional never was and never will be

women def have the benefit of the doubt when it comes to easy hookups and making their significant other feel like shit(i cheated because you have a small dick and couldnt get pleasure from you)
 

DyingHope

It really is over.
Oldcels
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,866
Reputation
189
Just because she may find other guys more attractive, it doesn't mean you'd get dumped. Especially if she loves you.
 
Top