• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Just sent an apology text to a girl that I shouldn’t have asked out

冬書一緒考

Champion
Joined
May 16, 2019
Messages
10,184
Reputation
5,155
Just wanted to kill any false hope I had left. Burning bridges is incredibly satisfying

 

Imperative

HQNP
Joined
Jan 27, 2019
Messages
6,207
Reputation
1,912
 

QFT

Regular
Joined
May 2, 2019
Messages
2,376
Reputation
13
lol. post her response if there is one
 

Bingerino

Regular
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
1,764
Reputation
15
I would never in my life apologize for asking someone out even if she rejects me.

Atleast you didnt do it in a autistic way
 

Looks Brah

Joke
Joined
Nov 7, 2018
Messages
394
Reputation
0
im cringing so hard

i like how you use big words while being clearly retarded
 

Hoodedslayer

I say aboot instead of about
Joined
May 3, 2019
Messages
1,430
Reputation
9
Lmao should’ve fucked and blocked her. Dropping dick off all 2019 u simping
 

QFT

Regular
Joined
May 2, 2019
Messages
2,376
Reputation
13
Looks Brah said:
im cringing so hard

i like how you use big words while being clearly retarded

they're not big words you are just low iq
 

Looks Brah

Joke
Joined
Nov 7, 2018
Messages
394
Reputation
0
冬書一緒考 said:
Nin said:
>obvious opportunity

That's kind of insulting, I think you made it worse.

How do I fix it


youre autistic, its over


QFT said:
Looks Brah said:
im cringing so hard

i like how you use big words while being clearly retarded

they're not big words you are just low iq


135 tested

theres no reason to ever talk like to a woman. 

>prior experience

JFL
 

冬書一緒考

Champion
Joined
May 16, 2019
Messages
10,184
Reputation
5,155
Hoodedslayer said:
Lmao should’ve fucked and blocked her. Dropping dick off all 2019 u simping

How am I supposed to do thatwhen she keeps leaving me on read
 

冬書一緒考

Champion
Joined
May 16, 2019
Messages
10,184
Reputation
5,155
She responded - not sure what she’s playing at. Too busy to respond to an invitation within a day?

 

QFT

Regular
Joined
May 2, 2019
Messages
2,376
Reputation
13
she doesn't remember your attempt. you don't even register but she lives in your head rent free tormenting you 24/7
 
Joined
May 28, 2019
Messages
649
Reputation
2
She doesn’t want it to be awkward so she’s playing dumb 

She wants business as usual aka forget you asked her out and lee simping 

Or you’re a Chad and she wants you to know it’s kmay to ask her out 

Only two options
 

QFT

Regular
Joined
May 2, 2019
Messages
2,376
Reputation
13
AmanteDeLasAsiaticas said:
She doesn’t want it to be awkward so she’s playing dumb 

She wants business as usual aka forget you asked her out and lee simping 

Or you’re a Chad and she wants you to know it’s kmay to ask her out 

Only two options

"no worries see you"
 

goblin

Regular
Joined
May 24, 2019
Messages
2,461
Reputation
27
not smart but hey at least you can be friends. And since she didn't remember just play it off
QFT said:
"no worries see you"


say this
 
Top