Just saw my reflection under fluro lighting in my microwave window

Koksal Baba

Incel
You personally tend to look better in reflectors,
Even in true images, where I think you'd look worse, you're still not ugly.

Fuck off.

Brotha Techno

Banned
Koksal Baba said:
You personally tend to look better in reflectors,
Even in true images, where I think you'd look worse, you're still not ugly.

Fuck off.
:stare:

called you out on your rotfrauding from day 1. inbefore "even though my facial thirds are in harmony I need ideal skullsize"

Brotha Techno

Banned
GeneticDeadEnd said:
called you out on your rotfrauding from day 1. inbefore "even though my facial thirds are in harmony I need ideal skullsize"
Obviously? I'd go up 1 point IRL with a bigger head

Brotha Techno said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
:okay:

Better emergency phone Eppley about that wraparound head implant

Who is this feg? He pmed me a  :gymcel: dude and I can't even reply  

Is he the avi chap? Looks pretty DOM and 3 pts above me.

Brotha Techno

Banned
WorldTradeCenter said:
Who is this feg? He pmed me a  :gymcel: dude and I can't even reply  

Is he the avi chap? Looks pretty DOM and 3 pts above me.
float urself

:banderas:
[hr]
GeneticDeadEnd said:
Brotha Techno said:

Give me 5mm on each zygo, 5mm on each side of my skull and lengthen my nasion to chin by 1cm and I'd go up 1 point irl, no joke. From a 2 to a 3

Brotha Techno said:
[hr]
GeneticDeadEnd said:

Give me 5mm on each zygo, 5mm on each side of my skull and lengthen my nasion to chin by 1cm and I'd go up 1 point irl, no joke. From a 2 to a 3
You don't need more zygos, a 1cm longer midface would make you look worse, you'd need a longer lower thrd to compensate (and that's just if the extra cm would magically appear, as is you'd need like a 2cm chinwing and your face would be long as fuck).
Also you have PCT iirc despite frauding bad infraorbitals earlier.
You are at least a 5, with a better half profile (which is the most important view).
You kinda look like me after a few 10k of surgery. I'd basically need rhino and and assload of bone cement and filler in the midface and mentolabial fold to looksmatch you. And you'd still be taller and younger.

Strong cope is strong. With your looks I'd be banging cute 4/10 chubbies while I'd undertake my minor surgeries.
As is I'm still stuck for an eternity as a subhuman till I reach that stage.

Brotha Techno

Banned
GeneticDeadEnd said:
Brotha Techno said:
[hr]

You don't need more zygos, a 1cm longer midface would make you look worse, you'd need a longer lower thrd to compensate (and that's just if the extra cm would magically appear, as is you'd need like a 2cm chinwing and your face would be long as fuck).
You are at least a 5, with a better half profile (which is the most important view).
You kinda look like me after a few 10k of surgery. I'd basically need rhino and and assload of bone cement and filler in the midface and mentolabial fold to looksmatch you. And you'd still be taller and younger.

Strong cope is strong. With your looks I'd be banging cute 4/10 chubbies while I'd undertake my minor surgeries.
Yes I do, wider zygos = more flanged and masculine. 5mm each side would look fine. I said 1cm nasion to bottom of chin, so about 3-4mm nose and rest on chin. 

and yea, im a 5 in cherrypicked photos which do not represent what I look like in real life. Sick of explaining this shit tbh. My looks variance is a 2 to a 6.

paulus

Banned
Dont believe op a single word - op is a confirmed a rotfrauder

Brotha Techno said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:

Yes I do, wider zygos = more flanged and masculine. 5mm each side would look fine. I said 1cm nasion to bottom of chin, so about 3-4mm nose and rest on chin. 

and yea, im a 5 in cherrypicked photos which do not represent what I look like in real life. Sick of explaining this shit tbh. My looks variance is a 2 to a 6.
The first picture you sent me was (quoted from memory) "Here's a pic I just took while taking a shit" and you were a 6 in that. 

Also missread on the centimeter, more realistic tbh.
[hr]
paulus said:
Dont believe op a single word - op is a confirmed a rotfrauder
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Kisses: 6 [/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Slay Count: 2 [/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Relationships: 4[/font]

He's not even rotfrauding really, he's just sub5 frauding.

Lol at this guy. Just seen his pics. He's a rotfrauder and a solid 6+ 

Hippocel detected. Stop replying to his threads.

Brotha Techno

Banned
WorldTradeCenter said:
Lol at this guy. Just seen his pics. He's a rotfrauder and a solid 6+ 

Hippocel detected. Stop replying to his threads.
ill come round to your house and suffocate you in your own trash mate

be careful