Just saw Deadpool (SPOILERS INSIDE)

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Just saw Deadpool

waiting in line to get a ticket, i noticed every single adult male was taller than me. i am 5'6.25 at nighttime. 

then i thought that with lots of men and women couples together on dates, men who are sub 5'8 don't get to go on dates because they are manlets so therefore that's why i was the only short guy there?
:what:

Anyways, the movie had a very interesting intro

Deadpool's fiancee looked very very pretty in the movie. Objectively she would be rated a solid 8 here i guess, and her maxilla and forward growth was top notch i noticed. She looked like she had a bit of bimax but wtf do i know

But the hottest woman in the movie was Gina Carano, who played the villain's female sidekick. Just looked up her stats. Her sex appeal compared to Deadpool's gf was astronomical, but the thing is that i always like these types of women and their faces more. She looked way more robust and more masc obv, whereas Deadpool's gf was super feminine looking. I'm always way more attracted to muscular aesthetic women who are large in general. Her stats are apparently 5'8, 141 lbs and she is an MMA fighter with 12 wins and 0 losses apparently. below is a photo of her. her FWHR is pretty high. obviously im not stupid and wouldn't say no to the other girl. both are great

Then I realized that women probably view men the same way with masc, slightly less than ideal "pretty muscular Chads, vs prettyboys like Lachowski and Justin Bieber

It depends on preference, but the muscular Chads with high fwhr are probably like Carano. The protagonist's fiancee was more like the Justin Bieber type. Either way, if you are either, you win. the brutish Chad should win more, but both still win seriously

the ultimate redpill of the movie is that Deadpool is super conscious about his ugliness (its just the skin and you can tell he still has decent bone structure underneath).

the ultimate bluepill was that Deadpool's gf still decided to stay with him after she saw how messed up his face was

overall a pretty good movie that was genuinely funny in a lot of moments

lachowski is fucking poverty, zero fwhr and just looks feminine as fuck, guaran-damn-tee if he wasn't some famous model and just another dime a dozen cubicle worker he would be considered a 6/10, the modelling industry is a joke, it's like they're trolling half the time they just pick some random girl out the crowd with a fat face, zero bone structure and declare her a 'model' i.e. lilly cole, fucking genetic trash being allowed to parade on the world stage because she knows somebody in the business.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Pathologically Lonesome said:
Did you carmog the other guys?
i pretty much carmog 98-99% of cars on the road, even in south tampa (i roughly counted in my head)

the only times i get carmogged is when i see a fairly new maserati, or a fairly new porsche 911, or a bentley

those are really the only cars

ferraris and lambos are rare

but i found rolls royces to be the rarest

aston martins are also rare

who did u to the movies with?

guys that were on dates were they dressed up nicely?

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Veuve said:
i always thought u were tall
weird
i went alone because i prefer watching movies by myself, especially during odd hours in the daytime and weeks after the movie has come out so that there arent many other people around me

i am however, always down to go to the movies with a loud black girl, or loud black people in general

eliasisdope

Coper
MasterFaggot said:
Veuve said:
i always thought u were tall
weird
i went alone because i prefer watching movies by myself, especially during odd hours in the daytime and weeks after the movie has come out so that there arent many other people around me

i am however, always down to go to the movies with a loud black girl, or loud black people in general
 legit.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
MulattoFuck said:
Which theater did you go to?  I have family in Tampa and used to live there.  My mom took me and my sister to see some disney movie when it came out in south tampa (I was around 10 at the time) would be interesting as fuck if we went to the same theater.  lol

Also :cage:
I get heightmogged hard at movie theatres too.  So many tall guys with GFs in heels.

the sad part is that i dont think any of the guys were wearing lifts to heightfraud

even a lot of the women were 5'7-5'10 WTF

it was amc westshore attached to the westshore mall

theres also a very cheap smaller theater in Britton Plaza
[hr]
CopingWithOpiates said:
did you go by yourself?
read above posts for more clarity

yes

feg

Chad
> 2016
> still watching american movies

lol

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
feg said:
> 2016

lol
true

i only go watch a movie if it seems like its a pretty good one or a highly anticipated one

excellent movies like No Country for Old Men just dont come out anymore

i think 2010 was the final year of good american films

feg

Chad
MasterFaggot said:
feg said:
> 2016

lol
true

i only go watch a movie if it seems like its a pretty good one or a highly anticipated one

I don't like the movies anymore because the actors are like 1 in a million goodlooking people who get plastic surgery, go on roids, get edited with digital filters too

then these guys get into situations that are almost nonexistent in life, not talking about action movies even the regular "normie stuff" depicted is super rare to happen

and then they do shit I'd never do in those situations

m'kay

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
feg said:
MasterFaggot said:
true

I don't like the movies anymore because the actors are like 1 in a million goodlooking people who get plastic surgery, go on roids, get edited with digital filters too

then these guys get into situations that are almost nonexistent in life, not talking about action movies even the regular "normie stuff" depicted is super rare to happen

and then they do shit I'd never do in those situations

m'kay
thats why i liked the kevin smith movies like clerks

the dialogue is realistic

the problem with just about every american movie is that the dialogue is always headed on a single track and doesnt deviate from the norm. its very hard to find one that isnt

i liked tarantinos movies

and i like kevin smith's clerks

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Nothereforlong said:
I saw deadpool 

7/10
is this equivalent to a 7/10 lookism scale or a 7/10 scale as in like a C+ for a movie

i think the lookism scale

i think the intro was pretty good with the magazine and everything

also at the end when he's wearing Hugh Jackman's photo for his face

MasterFaggot said:
Nothereforlong said:
I saw deadpool 

7/10
is this equivalent to a 7/10 lookism scale or a 7/10 scale as in like a C+ for a movie

i think the lookism scale

i think the intro was pretty good with the magazine and everything

also at the end when he's wearing Hugh Jackman's photo for his face
It was a C+ movie  , it was good but nothing special

ketzdinio

Slayer
I scrolled past everything in the thread bro because I just need to know one thing; was it good?

Don't spoil it, darling