Just reopened my facebook and the shit I witnessed.. FLUSH THIS SITE

Anyone who ventures out doors or has any semblance of a social life, even if it's only online (via sites like Facebook), will know their are many average looking Men. Whom if posted here, would be rated 4s yet they're dating respectable, dare I say 'hot' Women.

Gala Gado Ressureccion said:
Anyone who ventures out doors or has any semblance of a social life, even if it's only online (via sites like Facebook), will know their are many average looking Men. Whom if posted here, would be rated 4s yet they're dating respectable, dare I say 'hot' Women.
Yeah but that doesn't make it right. It's not possible to be happy in lif if you're sub 8

offthewall

Slayer
No its not. I'd argue I'm one of the most 'normal' here(whatever sort of shitty honour that is) and I can tell you, the shitty looking guys getting girls have good local status, they have contrived an image since they were 12 and are popular fun guys, some are low inhibition bad boys.

just fucking lol if you reject this site. its pretty fucking clear that women want the crem de la crem, that doesn't mean they are waiting for cech or bateman but they are not fucking settling with 4/10's. its an anomaly. GO TO A NIGHTCLUB AND COME BACK AND REPORT ALL THE 4/10'S PULLING. YOU WON'T SEE IT.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
hospen said:
fucking lol

I had to reopen it to witness this shit again

she's like 6 without makeup 6.5-7 with makeup.

he's 4/10 aesthetics, low inhib, dark hair, running tat game and looks NT

[hr]
CopingWithOpiates said:
Yeah but that doesn't make it right. It's not possible to be happy in lif if you're sub 8

bitch he's happy as fuck. shut the fuck up please
offthewall said:
No its not. I'd argue I'm one of the most 'normal' here(whatever sort of shitty honour that is) and I can tell you, the shitty looking guys getting girls have good local status, they have contrived an image since they were 12 and are popular fun guys, some are low inhibition bad boys.

just fucking lol if you reject this site. its pretty fucking clear that women want the crem de la crem, that doesn't mean they are waiting for cech or bateman but they are not fucking settling with 4/10's. its an anomaly. GO TO A NIGHTCLUB AND COME BACK AND REPORT ALL THE 4/10'S PULLING. YOU WON'T SEE IT.
PICS BOYO. I NEED TO SEE THIS WITH MY OWN FUCKING EYES.

Browmog

Slayer
offthewall said:

This. There are more man fucking down than the other way around.
Hypergamy is real.

hospen said:
Can't believe the shit I'm reading. If this guy ever came posting here asking to be rated you'd tell him to get all kinda of looksmaxing surgeries.
You need to see someone in motion.

You niggas don't know how to rate guys, just flush yourself

masc and 6 looks / dom is good enough

if your pretty better be 8+ boyo

Also you can probably assume he is getting cucked. Girls date ddown and cuck all the time retards

doesn't mean shit if he doesnt slay