just remember that blacks

Foxx

Average Guy
This should be made common knowledge.

RememberMew

Normie
Obviously, but that doesn't mean there aren't any black men who have been murdered by police officers.

RememberMew said:
Obviously, but that doesn't mean there aren't any black men who have been murdered by police officers.

Surely there haven't been any whites shot by police officers either?

RememberMew

Normie
ThereIsNoGame said:
Unarmed whites? Probably a lot less than unarmed blacks.

RememberMew said:
stfu shitskinned ethnik that's a good thing

RememberMew

Normie
thickneckedslayer said:
I'm white, but my parents are rich and I'm high IQ so equality isn't something I view as a threat.

RememberMew said:
thickneckedslayer said:
I'm white, but my parents are rich and I'm high IQ so equality isn't something I view as a threat.
You also live in a different country where black culture is completely different.

It not all because of "muh rascism".

Foxx

Average Guy
RememberMew said:
ThereIsNoGame said:
Unarmed whites? Probably a lot less than unarmed blacks.
I saw one early this year of some white woman officer killing an unarmed 60+ year old man lying face down on the ground with his hands behind his back.

NOT MENTIONED IN THE NEWS THO

RememberMew

Normie
Foxx said:
I saw one early this year of some white woman officer killing an unarmed 60+ year old man lying face down on the ground with his hands behind his back.

And that's fucked, but do you honestly think it's not happening disproportionately to blacks? The statistics on black incarceration are mind-boggling.
[hr]
ThereIsNoGame said:
You also live in a different country where black culture is completely different.

What country do you think I live in?

RememberMew said:
Foxx said:

And that's fucked, but do you honestly think it's not happening disproportionately to blacks? The statistics on black incarceration are mind-boggling.
Only happening disproportionately to blacks because blacks commit more crimes. Just lol @ how you're not acknowledging how often black commit homicide, especially mostly to other blacks.

[hr]
ThereIsNoGame said:

What country do you think I live in?

Not USA.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
RememberMew said:
thickneckedslayer said:

"equality", jesus christ another brainwashed lefite faggot. This is a RED PILL FORUM, I suggest you go to reddit  :lol:
[hr]
ThereIsNoGame said:
RememberMew said:
Only happening disproportionately to blacks because blacks commit more crimes. Just lol @ how you're not acknowledging how often black commit homicide, especially mostly to other blacks.
THIS, blacks are EXTREMELY overrepresentated, and its because of RACE, BIOLOGY. No matter where you look, NO MATTER WHICH PART OF THE WORLD, BLACKS ARE ALWAYS EXTREMELY OVERREPRESENTATED IN VIOLENT CRIME, Its a genetic thing, Its in their damn DNA.

Fucking LOL If one doesnt realise this, "muh high IQ" .. yeah alright, BRAINWASHED by leftie retard-ideology