just remember that blacks

Foxx

Average Guy
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
8,429
Reputation
1,189
This should be made common knowledge.
 

RememberMew

Normie
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
1,876
Reputation
1
Obviously, but that doesn't mean there aren't any black men who have been murdered by police officers.
 
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
5,430
Reputation
5
RememberMew said:
Obviously, but that doesn't mean there aren't any black men who have been murdered by police officers.

Surely there haven't been any whites shot by police officers either?
 

RememberMew

Normie
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
1,876
Reputation
1
ThereIsNoGame said:
Surely there haven't been any whites shot by police officers either?
Unarmed whites? Probably a lot less than unarmed blacks.
 
Joined
Sep 15, 2015
Messages
6,795
Reputation
2,139
RememberMew said:
Obviously, but that doesn't mean there aren't any black men who have been murdered by police officers.
stfu shitskinned ethnik that's a good thing
 

RememberMew

Normie
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
1,876
Reputation
1
thickneckedslayer said:
stfu shitskinned ethnik that's a good thing
I'm white, but my parents are rich and I'm high IQ so equality isn't something I view as a threat.
 
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
5,430
Reputation
5
RememberMew said:
thickneckedslayer said:
stfu shitskinned ethnik that's a good thing
I'm white, but my parents are rich and I'm high IQ so equality isn't something I view as a threat.
You also live in a different country where black culture is completely different.

It not all because of "muh rascism".
 

Foxx

Average Guy
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
8,429
Reputation
1,189
RememberMew said:
ThereIsNoGame said:
Surely there haven't been any whites shot by police officers either?
Unarmed whites? Probably a lot less than unarmed blacks.
I saw one early this year of some white woman officer killing an unarmed 60+ year old man lying face down on the ground with his hands behind his back.

NOT MENTIONED IN THE NEWS THO
 

RememberMew

Normie
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
1,876
Reputation
1
Foxx said:
I saw one early this year of some white woman officer killing an unarmed 60+ year old man lying face down on the ground with his hands behind his back.

NOT MENTIONED IN THE NEWS THO
And that's fucked, but do you honestly think it's not happening disproportionately to blacks? The statistics on black incarceration are mind-boggling.
[hr]
ThereIsNoGame said:
You also live in a different country where black culture is completely different.

It not all because of "muh rascism".
What country do you think I live in?
 
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
5,430
Reputation
5
RememberMew said:
Foxx said:
I saw one early this year of some white woman officer killing an unarmed 60+ year old man lying face down on the ground with his hands behind his back.

NOT MENTIONED IN THE NEWS THO
And that's fucked, but do you honestly think it's not happening disproportionately to blacks? The statistics on black incarceration are mind-boggling.
Only happening disproportionately to blacks because blacks commit more crimes. Just lol @ how you're not acknowledging how often black commit homicide, especially mostly to other blacks.



[hr]
ThereIsNoGame said:
You also live in a different country where black culture is completely different.

It not all because of "muh rascism".
What country do you think I live in?

Not USA.
 

RealRob

Moderator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,693
Reputation
1,713
RememberMew said:
thickneckedslayer said:
stfu shitskinned ethnik that's a good thing
I'm white, but my parents are rich and I'm high IQ so equality isn't something I view as a threat.

"equality", jesus christ another brainwashed lefite faggot. This is a RED PILL FORUM, I suggest you go to reddit  :lol:
[hr]
ThereIsNoGame said:
RememberMew said:
And that's fucked, but do you honestly think it's not happening disproportionately to blacks? The statistics on black incarceration are mind-boggling.
Only happening disproportionately to blacks because blacks commit more crimes. Just lol @ how you're not acknowledging how often black commit homicide, especially mostly to other blacks.
THIS, blacks are EXTREMELY overrepresentated, and its because of RACE, BIOLOGY. No matter where you look, NO MATTER WHICH PART OF THE WORLD, BLACKS ARE ALWAYS EXTREMELY OVERREPRESENTATED IN VIOLENT CRIME, Its a genetic thing, Its in their damn DNA.


Fucking LOL If one doesnt realise this, "muh high IQ" .. yeah alright, BRAINWASHED by leftie retard-ideology
 
Top