just realized I have no idea what is glass/how is it made if it can't be found in nature

drafted third

shooting guard
HQNP
I think I had a similar, materials related question when getting assessed at the psychiatrist and I said something very stupid

I legit can't answer these questions without googling, and there are dozens of such realizations occurring to me daily

poontang

confirmed joymax alt
Shitposters
glass is made by adding a coagulating agent to ponds, right before winter

drafted third

shooting guard
HQNP
Glass is a 2019 American psychological superhero thriller film[6] written and directed by M. Night Shyamalan, who also produced with Jason Blum, Marc Bienstock, and Ashwin Rajan. The film is a crossover and sequel to Shyamalan's previous films Unbreakable (2000) and Split (2016) and the third and final installment in the Unbreakable trilogy a.k.a. Eastrail 177 Trilogy[7] Bruce Willis, Samuel L. Jackson, Spencer Treat Clark, and Charlayne Woodard reprise their Unbreakable roles, while James McAvoy and Anya Taylor-Joy return as their Split characters,[8] with Sarah Paulson, Adam David Thompson, and Luke Kirby joining the cast.

poontang

confirmed joymax alt
Shitposters
So glass gets made with hollywood jew funding?

I knew that sand stuff was a bunch of bullshit

drafted third

shooting guard
HQNP
Nigger, (a) sand doesn't melt. have you even been to the beach (b) I ain't never seen through sand. it is opaque as shit

this lol

melting sand is called fucking ice

if i had to guess at the price of losing my life, i'd probably say glass is just heat-isolated ice

Robust_Jock

5000 ng/dl or death
Masculinity Crew
I think I had a similar, materials related question when getting assessed at the psychiatrist and I said something very stupid

I legit can't answer these questions without googling, and there are dozens of such realizations occurring to me daily
They hide this kind of information in something called books.

New Poster

Now on youtube
Glass is what we put over women and minority group's heads. Not sure why we do it. I don't make the rules.