• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Just put a head torch on and looked in the mirror

Brotha Techno

Banned
holy fuck I am so subhuman in bright lighting

a legit 2/10 tbh. Slightly superior to eggman.

• Banned

Brotha Techno

Banned
damnson said:

Try it for yourself, alternatively you can go outside on a bright sunny day and look directly into the sun while holding a mirror

subhuman as FAWK son. U shud be fine tho since you have clear skin and protrusive bones. Potato faced guys with 2/10 skin like myself go down 3 points in bright lighting

BlueBalls

Machine
I remember when I had acne, I legit developed a phobia for bright light. Still have a little of that fear left.

• Banned

Brotha Techno

Banned
BlueBalls said:
I remember when I had acne, I legit developed a phobia for bright light. Still have a little of that fear left.

My skin is fucking awful even though I dont have acne. Pores all over my nose, redness around my nose, wrinkles, white scaly looking skin, looks puffy and bloated too. Fucking FUCK

BlueBalls

Machine
  • Banned

Brotha Techno

Banned
BlueBalls said:
Brotha Techno said:
My skin is fucking awful even though I dont have acne. Pores all over my nose, redness around my nose, wrinkles, white scaly looking skin, looks puffy and bloated too. Fucking FUCK

http://owndoc.com/dermarolling/needling-instrument-needle-length-and-dermaneedling-product-guide/

I need someone to looksmax me, i legit have no motivation to even move after years of rotting. Jesus christ someone put a bullet in me  :stomper: :stomper: i need killing

• Banned

Brotha Techno

Banned
BlueBalls said:
Brotha Techno said:
I need someone to looksmax me, i legit have no motivation to even move after years of rotting. Jesus christ someone put a bullet in me  :stomper: :stomper: i need killing

Just hit the gym bryh'

Pin me with testosteronas then maybe when it kicks in I'll have motivation to brush my teeth consistently :cage:

BlueBalls

Machine
Yeah man, I feel you. If I had motivation I would have a job and 50 000 SEK in tha bank already.

Tomorrow I'll go to the gym for sure, my calorie plan is almost done.

Brotha Techno

Banned
BlueBalls said:
Yeah man, I feel you. If I had motivation I would have a job and 50 000 SEK in tha bank already.

Tomorrow I'll go to the gym for sure, my calorie plan is almost done.

3 years of doing nothing though....holy fuck :cage:

Mirin. What kind of foods you gonna be eating?

BlueBalls

Machine
Rice and similar, meat, chicken, various nuts/seeds, vegetable oils, chocolate, bread, liver paste, cheese etc.

Aiming at successively increasing calorie count until I reach 3000 per day.

I changed my diet and my face got lean, remembered that I'm actually kinda good looking so there is hope.

Depression is almost gone, I like to think you're right behind me mate, rooting for you man.