• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Just paid for buccal fat removal

Brostorm

Regular
Damn. GL with it. I hope you tried getting to sub 10% bf first tho.

Brostorm said:

I did. My mother and father both have fat lower cheeks and they're in their 50s. I was at 11% body fat, so clearly I had to make a move instead of being autistic and waiting till my fucking 80s for my cheeks to hollow out

BlueBalls

Machine
Brostorm said:

This, you did try didn't you?

Otherwise you should not go through with it, you risk fucking shit up.

BlueBalls said:
Brostorm said:

I did. It's genetics. Like I said above my mom and dad are well above that age, and they have full fat cheeks. I'm not worried at all. I just hope for a good result

Brostorm

Regular
whywoulditmatter said:
Brostorm said:

I did. My mother and father both have fat lower cheeks and they're in their 50s. I was at 11% body fat, so clearly I had to make a move instead of being autistic and waiting till my fucking 80s for my cheeks to hollow out

Good decision. If I was you I would have kept pushing though. The rate of facial fat loss increases quite a lot the leaner you get.

But it's your choice. You could get to 7% and have a very miserable life trying to maintain it. If that's you then in your case it would be easier to get the surgery indeed.

BlueBalls said:
Brostorm said:

I've lost ton's of fat yea (almost 15kg). But I still have a long journey ahead of me. The leaner u get the harder it is. I need to up my game and start doing heavier workouts and add in supplements to get to sub 10%.

BlueBalls

Machine
I'll consider this surgery as well, lost bloat when I changed my diet but there is still fat there even though I'm lean.

Brostorm said:
whywoulditmatter said:

Good decision. If I was you I would have kept pushing though. The rate of facial fat loss increases quite a lot the leaner you get.

But it's your choice. You could get to 7% and have a very miserable life trying to maintain it. If that's you then in your case it would be easier to get the surgery indeed.

BlueBalls said:

I've lost ton's of fat yea (almost 15kg). But I still have a long journey ahead of me. The leaner u get the harder it is. I need to up my game and start doing heavier workouts and add in supplements to get to sub 10%.

Recommend supps for fat loss please.

Brostorm said:
whywoulditmatter said:

BlueBalls said:

My surgeon told me one of the last things to lose weight on your body is your face. 8% yes your face will hollow, but 8% is not healthy nor attainable very long natty

Brostorm

Regular
BlueBalls said:
I'll consider this surgery as well, lost bloat when I changed my diet but there is still fat there even though I'm lean.

Brostorm said:

Recommend supps for fat loss please.

There are several that work guaranteed but they are illegal / dangerous:

- ephedrine
- DNP
- clenbuterol
- cardarine

Don't take those. These are legit and backed by studies, if you stack them the effect will be significant for sure:

- caffeine
- synephrine
- forskolin
- green tea extract
- fucoxanthin
- green coffee extract

Amnesia said:
How much $$ was it op?

Less than 3500 lol

MewingTillIDie said:
Any example photos?

Ascent said:
Good stuff boyo.

Thanks boyo. If it turns out shitty lesson learned

Can you post also the pics of the excised fat pads? Let the surgeon take them for you if possible. For rates.