Just met the biggest incel ever

Currycel

Normie
he follows me around and asks for advice because he thinks I'm a slayer LMFAO. He likes a girl and literally asks me if he should take her away from the group and start touching her. He openly talks about stalking women on okcupid and about been depressed and a virging  :lol:

Should I just redpoll him and tell him his destiny is to marry his hand?

Also every guy is desperate. I am making new friends right now and as soon as they see a girl all of them do their best to join the conversation or impress her. If only they knew that you're preselected and there's nothing you can do to make a woman like you. Good thing I know about this site. If I didn't I would be just like them

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Stop it with this self hating you little curry I could put you in my pocket.

Currycel

Normie
just lol buddy boyo said:
red pill: if you try to red pill him he won't believe you or accept it and will think you are weird
Dude trust me. He is a fucking weirdo. Same level as ER. If i redpill him, he WOULD believe everything I say. Biggest loser ever. He is about a 2 who has admitted to never going outside

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Currycel said:
just lol buddy boyo said:
red pill: if you try to red pill him he won't believe you or accept it and will think you are weird
Dude trust me. He is a fucking weirdo. Same level as ER. If i redpill him, he WOULD believe everything I say. Biggest loser ever. He is about a 2 who has admitted to never going outside

Don't talk about yourself like that.