Just measured my philtrum and chin, is it over?

socloseto6ft

Regular
Nothing a genio can't fix, philly is ok

the only question u shud be asking urself is: would i be 7+ with a regular chin
if the answer is no ur ugly

socloseto6ft said:

My face already looks long though. I always feel as if I just lengthen my chin more, my face will look too long, and ridiculous :rage: :rage:

But 40mm. Jesus Christ...it's not even recessed from profile. Just a little weak.

socloseto6ft

Regular
whywoulditmatter said:
socloseto6ft said:

My face already looks long though. I always feel as if I just lengthen my chin more, my face will look too long, and ridiculous :rage: :rage:

But 40mm. Jesus Christ...it's not even recessed from profile. Just a little weak.
having a long face with a proportional lower third beats what you have currently

socloseto6ft said:
whywoulditmatter said:

having a long face with a proportional lower third beats what you have currently
Have any photos of a guy with a long face but a strong lower third? How many mm is the ideal size for chin on a guy? 60?

socloseto6ft

Regular
whywoulditmatter said:
socloseto6ft said:
Have any photos of a guy with a long face but a strong lower third? How many mm is the ideal size for chin on a guy? 60?

long face + strong lower third = good proportions, unless you mean narrow face then no, i don't

2.5-3x your philly would be ideal I think

Dembroadbones

Regular
Wow, that's small. I have a 46mm chin, and I have to keep facial hair to stop it looking pathetic. I look 12 if I shave.

Dolly Buster

Champion
But who told you 40 mm was abnormal.

You probably measured from the lip too, but chin literature measures from the top of lower teeth.

socloseto6ft

Regular
Pinhead said:
whywoulditmatter said:

:banderas:

nah, more like 50mm or 55mm max. Don't think i've heard of a 6cm chin before

Jay Leno

Pinhead said:
whywoulditmatter said:

:banderas:

nah, more like 50mm or 55mm max. Don't think i've heard of a 6cm chin before
So I need to add 10mm more
:suicide:

This guy has a long philtrum, but how much is his chin do you think?

socloseto6ft said:
whywoulditmatter said:

long face + strong lower third = good proportions, unless you mean narrow face then no, i don't

2.5-3x your philly would be ideal I think

I don't have a narrow face. Maybe I measured my philtrum wrong, and it's longer than it is. It's definitely not over 20mm.

Pinhead said:
whywoulditmatter said:

This guy has a long philtrum, but how much is his chin do you think?

10mm isnt even possible, your soft tissue wont even allow for that much, you'll just end up with lip incompetence.

Stop focusing on what chad has cuz you'll never be a chad, just improve to the best of your abilities & accept it.

My chin still looks weak from profile though. I just want it to protrude more than the lips, kind of like Zyzz's chin.

socloseto6ft

Regular
Pinhead said:
10mm isnt even possible, your soft tissue wont even allow for that much, you'll just end up with lip incompetence.
Stop focusing on what chad has cuz you'll never be a chad, just improve to the best of your abilities & accept it.

couldn't u just get two genios with a few months/couple years inbetween giving ur face time to make more soft tissue in response to the stretching?

socloseto6ft

Regular
Pinhead said:
socloseto6ft said:
couldn't u just get two genios with a few months/couple years inbetween giving ur face time to make more soft tissue in response to the stretching?

could be possible, waiting a few years would be a bitch tho

u don't rlly have a choice if u need over a cm tho, besides u already get most of ur height from ur first surgery so u can already get a taste of it

Dolly Buster

Champion
whywoulditmatter said:

But who said you had a short chin?

Maybe you have a normal chin.

40 mm measured from the lip is probably 47 mm measured from the teeth.

Dolly Buster said:
whywoulditmatter said:

But who said you had a short chin?

Maybe you have a normal chin.

40 mm measured from the lip is probably 47 mm measured from the teeth.
Because it looks tiny from front photos, and my philtrum looks longer than the chin in some photos. My philtrum isn't that long, yet appears long in some photos, especially lens distorted photos. Is it because the chin is too short? 40mm seems tiny to me.

socloseto6ft

Regular
if ur 40mm chin looks tiny next to ur sub20mm philly i have some bad news buddyboyo

socloseto6ft

Regular
ur a drama queen m8
can't respond to pms, dunno if they added a gay restriction or if i'm just banned from using the feature, anyway ur chin isn't tiny, sure it's small but a genio will fix that

in the meantime grow stubble to cope

socloseto6ft said:
ur a drama queen m8
can't respond to pms, dunno if they added a gay restriction or if i'm just banned from using the feature, anyway ur chin isn't tiny, sure it's small but a genio will fix that

in the meantime grow stubble to cope

Told you it's small. So how am I a drama queen? I was right, was I not?