Just measured my midface ratio

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
Graal said:
is that good?
[hr]
how to measure?
[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Midface theory suggests that having a ratio under 0.9 makes you incel. Ideal is 1.0 or higher[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]To calculate measure the distance between the centers of your pupils and divide that by the distance between your pupil and upper lip. Like this[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Sean O'Pry[size=small][font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] has a vertically short compact midface and a ratio of 1.1[/font][/font][/size]

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
YourFaceIsYourLife said:
Graal said:
is that good?
[hr]
how to measure?
[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Midface theory suggests that having a ratio under 0.9 makes you incel. Ideal is 1.0 or higher[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]To calculate measure the distance between the centers of your pupils and divide that by the distance between your pupil and upper lip. Like this[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/font]
Wrong. This is the right way to measure it:

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Graal said:
Pretty sure this is way off since I don't have a compact midface but  I measured 1.2 lol
[hr]
Can someone measure his: 
It's around 1.0.

Brutus

Banned
Birds
legit

my midface is under .9 and I'm incel as fuck and get ingored/stepped on by literally everyone in the world.

Invisible

King of Chads
I need a metre stick and a few workmen to measure my midface.

Fuck off.