just lol @ wanting to looksmax and still eating meat and dairy

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
For full ascension, you can go to 80% raw // 20% cooked, (100% plant-based), but what I'm doing now (only whole foods) is good for those of you who want to transition from your current garbage diets. I've been eating 100% plant-based for the last 8 years. This is what I had today (obviously varies day-to-day, but gives you an idea).

8 AM
-5 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar straight from the bottle

11 AM
-Oatmeal (steel-cut oats) with peanut butter, maple syrup, raw cacao nibs, banana slices and cinnamon
-Many guavas for Vitamin C maxing 

2 PM
-Gluten-free NO-CHEESE pizza, BBQ sauce instead of tomato paste and the following toppings: caramelized onions, marinated red peppers, shiitake mushrooms, chickpeas. And at the end I garnished it with green onions, avocado slices and a garlicky almond butter mixture.

5 PM
-3 tall glasses of green smoothie with the following ingredients: matcha green tea, avocado, many bunches of kale, many kiwis, frozen strawberries, hemp protein powder. This also helps with Vitamin C maxing, 3 tall glasses gave me a serving of 1700% RDI.
-pumpkin seeds for zinc-maxing (soaked 8 hours beforehand with water, sea salt and lemon juice to get rid of phytic acid)
-1 tbsp coconut oil

Supplements: astaxanthin, priorin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12, algae-derived Omega 3, iodine.

inb4 wer do u get ur protein, welcome to memes from 15 years ago

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Lol I'd rather not ascend and still enjoy eating tasty food which is one of the best enjoyments in life

Starcrazy

Chad
I'm still in puberty and just lol @ not eating meat and diary when still growing

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
@"Weaselface" 

I've never had rice or soy-based protein, but I imagine it tastes a lot better. The fruits in the smoothie mask the taste anyway.

nochin

Incel
>80% raw
>stuffing enough calories in your tiny stomach to gain muscle mass
pick one

AsianAspie

Incel
good luck losing your non-existing gains and killing ur test levels. seriously tho wtf is the point of cutting out meat?

meat is the most complete protein source containing mostly all amino acids

Starcrazy

Chad
ass said:
Starcrazy said:
I'm still in puberty and just lol @ not eating meat and diary when still growing
this

btw didn't know you were still in puberty, your personality is mature for your age  :wink:
most ot the u18cels here are fuckwits
I'm 18, but late puberty. Face is still developing, bones are still growing  :macho:

Starcrazy

Chad
ass said:
Starcrazy said:
I'm 18, but late puberty. Face is still developing, bones are still growing  :macho:
oh legit, I think I'm a relatively late bloomer too.
Facially I have changed so much since 14.. I'll probably loook very different by the time I'm 20 as well.
Your accutane effects are great, how long were you taking it?

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
tsh123456789 said:
Shit diet. Enjoy having bloated checks and an abless stomach. 

Meat+ veggies+excessive water +nuts +vitamins  is all you need for looksmax

Bloated cheeks from what though. Vitamin C maxing helps with water retention.

At least most of you know by now that dairy is to be avoided.

@"AsianAspie" I'd rather eat a clean diet rich in zinc (good for testosterone), maxing out on Vitamin D3 (good for testosterone), healthy fats such as avocadoes, coconuts, etc (good for testosterone), etc, than to take a risk with hormone (estrogen)-laden meat and dairy. NTY.

doppelganger

Slayer
ass said:
Starcrazy said:
this

btw didn't know you were still in puberty, your personality is mature for your age  :wink:
most ot the u18cels here are fuckwits
like you?

Starcrazy

Chad
ass said:
Starcrazy said:
Your accutane effects are great, how long were you taking it?
Cheers,
I'm still on it. Been on it since December 2015. I'm supposed to be on it until December 2016.
Same here, started it in late December. My skin quality was much worse than yours when I started it, but the effects are noticeable too. We're gonna make ittttt

Starcrazy

Chad
ass said:
Starcrazy said:
Same here, started it in late December. My skin quality was much worse than yours when I started it, but the effects are noticeable too. We're gonna make ittttt
Legit mane. I still have discolouration, but I can hide that shih with tinted zinc.
It doesn't feel like your skins improving until its perfect, well at least for me.
Right. When I finish taking accutane I got to do something with scarring.

AsianAspie

Incel
ItWontBeMe said:
tsh123456789 said:
Shit diet. Enjoy having bloated checks and an abless stomach. 

Meat+ veggies+excessive water +nuts +vitamins  is all you need for looksmax

Bloated cheeks from what though. Vitamin C maxing helps with water retention.

At least most of you know by now that dairy is to be avoided.

@"AsianAspie" I'd rather eat a clean diet rich in zinc (good for testosterone), maxing out on Vitamin D3 (good for testosterone), healthy fats such as avocadoes, coconuts, etc (good for testosterone), etc, than to take a risk with hormone (estrogen)-laden meat and dairy. NTY.
lol i also eat coconut and avo and take zinc + vit d supps, + a variety of meats. seen good results. strong conspiracy theory

assburger

Gigachad
u are a tall 7/10 WASP truecel, a health-nut diet isn't going to save u unless it cures ur brain somehow