Just lol the mental gymnastics women go through to simply say: if you are ugly don't

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]if you are ugly don't approach[/font]

reminder: don't be ugly

streetlightin said:
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]if you are ugly don't approach[/font]

Actually alot of redpill on that thread. 

[font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif]And PUA/TRP types are chihuahuas that ridiculously try to dress up as rottweilers.

[font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif]When they are substantially older than me, I do get very annoyed. It's the 21st century. They have [/font][font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif]nothing[/font][font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif] to offer me that I can't get myself. Harsh but true.[/font]

[font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif]"Girls don't care about looks, they just want a nice guy!"[/font]

[font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif]Sure, that's true for some girls. But most of us would like someone we're attracted to[/font]
[/font]

yea, there is some peppered Truths in there, 

but OP is basically upset uggos approach her. and other comments say the same but in convoluted way. 

Why is it so hard for women to admit they don't like being approached by ugly men AND that if an attractive man approaches that is ok?

Stop the lies. 

Only the Truth will set us free.

FireHaze

Gigachad
SuicideIsYourOnlyOption said:
streetlightin said:

Actually alot of redpill on that thread. 

[font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif]And PUA/TRP types are chihuahuas that ridiculously try to dress up as rottweilers.

[font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif]When they are substantially older than me, I do get very annoyed. It's the 21st century. They have [/font][font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif]nothing[/font][font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif] to offer me that I can't get myself. Harsh but true.[/font]

[font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif]"Girls don't care about looks, they just want a nice guy!"[/font]

[font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif]Sure, that's true for some girls. But most of us would like someone we're attracted to[/font]
[/font]
If more women would just admit it's about looks the way she did, they'd be more tolerable.

EDIT: Holy motherfuck, askwomen is actually really redpilled for reddit. Much more than r/theredpill.

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
They don't admit it because they still what all those benefits which they get from ugly whiteknights

purps drank

Slayer
Can we all please take a moment to just marvel at the level of entitlement in these posts. Just lol at any man who dares not conform exactly to all requirements of the modern plain jane. You WILL be left with your penis in your hand.

DrunkenBlowfish seems to be the only one even close to living on the same planet as the rest of us.

bump 

This is a reminder that lookism.net has been dying a slow agonizing death.  

But it doesn't stop poobear from shutting this site down.  

"Gotz to make muh crypto shekels anywaz I can. "