Just lol @ the 21st century

twisty

Banned
Legit...
This century suck in teram of aesthetics..
Phaggots rocking undercut and stubble to be aesthetics..just lol at Nick Bateman ad that types
Just lol at barbie looking wannabe hot females making selfies

twisty said:
Legit...
Phaggots rocking undercut and stubble to be aesthetics..just lol at Nick Bateman ad that types
yeah bro it all sucks. I wish i was born in 1925

twisty

Banned
Marlon Brando said:
twisty said:
Legit...

Females were much hotter back then..

Raquel Welsch, Faye Dunnaway, Ursulla Andresses and hundreds of examples...Not fake dolls like today
Born 1925 as your biggest idol Paul Newman would be best bro..
That years 50. 60, 70 th was paradise  to live in USA, only Vietnam war sucked everything else was nuts

twisty said:
Marlon Brando said:

Raquel Welsch, Faye Dunnaway, Ursulla Andresses and hundreds of examples...Not fake dolls like today
That years 50. 60, 70 th was paradise  to live in USA, only Vietnam war sucked everything else was nuts
Lol bro I always agree with you on everything  :giggle: you're from Eastern Europe, right?

I envy my grandparents' generation and the times they got to live in

twisty

Banned
Marlon Brando said:
twisty said:

Lol bro I always agree with you on everything  :giggle: you're from Eastern Europe, right?

Yeah i  am from country where Paul NEwman and steve Mc Queen mothers were born..,

My mother was born olny like 20km from Paul Newman mother..same place but long time lapse...
I wish i have my prime during 50, 60 or 70 at USA...now life at USA suck a bit...i live in Slovakia

twisty said:
Marlon Brando said:

Yeah i  am from country where Paul NEwman and steve Mc Queen mothers were born..,

My mother was born olny like 20km from Paul Newman mother..same place but long time lapse...
I wish i have my prime during 50, 60 or 70 at USA...now life at USA suck a bit...i live in Slovakia
Oh cool :)

Dang that's sick.

Yeah me too, I wish my prime was then as well.

Legalizer

Banned
Legit.

They just followed the system, great friends because no social media, genuine interaction and every one is the same race. Literally can enjoy life

Legalizer said:
Legit.

They just followed the system, great friends because no social media, genuine interaction and every one is the same race. Literally can enjoy life
Thats the fuckin dream bro

King Chad

Normie
Wow OP, I agree wholeheartedly.

Those times seems to be the GOAT for finding great friends and a wife.

Can you imagine the first pic, but now? The girl would have already left and she'd be sucking 50 other dicks by the time the guy had deployed.

King Chad said:
Wow OP, I agree wholeheartedly.

Those times seems to be the GOAT for finding great friends and a wife.

Can you imagine the first pic, but now? The girl would have already left and she'd be sucking 50 other dicks by the time the guy had deployed.
Yeah, it really was the GOAT time to be alive as a male.

We've been Jewed being born after the sexual revolution.