• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Just LOL @ seeing a former friend, or someone you haven't seen in ages.

ItWontBeMe

Machine
And having looksmaxed /surgerycelled to the point where you are no longer recognizable. Their jaw drops; the roles are now reversed. They are privileged to be near you.

THAT validation you get in THAT moment is worth more than any slaying you can do in a lifetime.

Ryu

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I hope to experience this after i gymcel, fix my acne, and possibly get a jaw implant.

Ryu

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Supreme Gentleman said:
Yea validation is so powerful 
I just want to be Lachowski in high school

Legit, imagine going to highschool looking like this.

You could be extremely autistic and still get laid daily.

Reflex

PSL Hall of Fame
LEGIT LOL

feelsgoodman

went from a 2 to a 3.5

ItWontBeMe

Machine
Supreme Gentleman said:

@"Ryu" 

Only reason I'd want to go back to high school is to talk back to teachers who stepped all over me. 2edgy4u

I was way too beta to do anything about it back then. I don't look as good as Lachowski, but I'm undeniably above average and still didn't slay in high school because I had no desire too (for reasons other than just not being NT @assburger).

I just don't see the appeal. But as for university? I would definitely go back and do things differently. I completely fucked up (social life-wise).

Reflex said:
LEGIT LOL

feelsgoodman

went from a 2 to a 3.5

lol

Ryu

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
ItWontBeMe said:
Supreme Gentleman said:

@"Ryu" 

Only reason I'd want to go back to high school is to talk back to teachers who stepped all over me. 2edgy4u

I was way too beta to do anything about it back then. I don't look as good as Lachowski, but I'm undeniably above average and still didn't slay in high school because I had no desire too (for reasons other than just not being NT @assburger).

I just don't see the appeal. But as for university? I would definitely go back and do things differently. I completely fucked up (social life-wise).

Not getting laid in highschool is the biggest regret in my life. What would you have done differintley in uni?(Im in uni right now and im depressed)

ItWontBeMe said:
Supreme Gentleman said:

@"Ryu" 

Are you gay

Jimmy Conway

Banned
Even better seeing your former bully turn fat and depressed

Validation = Everything

ItWontBeMe

Machine
Ryu said:
ItWontBeMe said:
@"Ryu" 

Not getting laid in highschool is the biggest regret in my life. What would you have done differintley in uni?(Im in uni right now and im depressed)

Even with all the posts here about JBs, I'm still not getting it. In high school I was only attracted to older, more developed women. And this was not a coping mechanism either, because plenty of girls my age showed ioi, I even had female friends who kept trying to "hook me up" with their friends who were interested in me, but I was way too autistic/inhibited to do anything about it.

University was basically just 4 years wasted (social life/relationship wise, but hey, at least I completed my degree). To sum it up: sit in the back corner of the classroom, make no eye contact with anyone, repel anyone who shows any inclination to talk to you, etc. Each passing semester, I'd tell myself: "I'll do things differently next time around" LOL nope. I had little drive to push myself outside my comfort zone.

What I would have done differently is: minimize videogamecelling, AND MAXIMIZE looksmax/gymcelling, etc. That would have given me the courage I now have to go out and get things done. I already have the looks, I lack the NT.

@"Supreme Gentleman" 
Not gay.

Ryu

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
ItWontBeMe said:
Ryu said:

Even with all the posts here about JBs, I'm still not getting it. In high school I was only attracted to older, more developed women. And this was not a coping mechanism either, because plenty of girls my age showed ioi, I even had female friends who kept trying to "hook me up" with their friends who were interested in me, but I was way too autistic/inhibited to do anything about it.

University was basically just 4 years wasted (social life/relationship wise, but hey, at least I completed my degree). To sum it up: sit in the back corner of the classroom, make no eye contact with anyone, repel anyone who shows any inclination to talk to you, etc. Each passing semester, I'd tell myself: "I'll do things differently next time around" LOL nope. I had little drive to push myself outside my comfort zone.

What I would have done differently is: minimize videogamecelling, AND MAXIMIZE looksmax/gymcelling, etc. That would have given me the courage I now have to go out and get things done. I already have the looks, I lack the NT.

@"Supreme Gentleman" 
Not gay.

You just described my current situation. I always sit in the back and never talk to anyone.

ItWontBeMe

Machine
Ryu said:
You just described my current situation. I always sit in the back and never talk to anyone.

We have to find out the best way to become NT, which doesn't entail becoming a normie (the last thing I want to become) but to lessen our autism/eccentricity so we can better fit in social situations.

@"assburger" -- You always talk about the problem, never the solution. Halp plz

ItWontBeMe said:
Ryu said:

We have to find out the best way to become NT, which doesn't entail becoming a normie (the last thing I want to become) but to lessen our autism/eccentricity so we can better fit in social situations.

You can't really, it's how your brain is wired, you can't change that 
Although there is a good chance your not actually autistic just shy/social anxiety

ItWontBeMe

Machine
Supreme Gentleman said:
ItWontBeMe said:

You can't really, it's how your brain is wired, you can't change that 
Although there is a good chance your not actually autistic just shy/social anxiety
I'm almost 100% sure I don't have autism, I just use the word colloquially as it's used here.