Copenhagen

Slayer
I'm bat man! I'm James Bond! I'm Superman! I'm Don Draper!

Fan fiction bullshit

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-47841.html

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Of course it's not all bad. You live an exciting life, have your shit together, are healthy, are intelligent. With the right changes you can look similar to Daniel Craig and could actually pull off that masculine, quasi-ugly, but good-looking vibe.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]The main difference of course is that he has a charismatic intense look: [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]So my recommendation is go and Daniel Craig your look via fitness and style, look at yourself in the mirror and see how you act. It's ok in the beginning to play a role. Play James Bond, play Daniel Craig - the girl you mentioned probably did not say something like that as a coincidence. Try to emulate his intensity a bit. Even small improvements go a long way with women, since you are not aiming for Victoria Secret models here. [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Myself: Age 26, currently a grad student, American, blonde hair blue eyes, average male height, excellent physique, physically 7/10. Social skills slightly above average. I work in healthcare. Here is a video of me being interviewed on the news in China:[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]21K4TG in China[/font]
this guy...a real pussywetter i might add  :lol: