Just lol @ privacy here. Admins read PMs and locally save images of users.

Peanuts

Incel
If you aren't Mr. Bean then fucking flush yourself.

IcedEarth

Slayer
lmfao this is garbage admin said he won't do this shit like sluthate crew

REM

Cuck
Peanuts said:
If you aren't Mr. Bean then fucking flush yourself.

Franktank

Normie
People will just say anything with zero evidence. Shit like this never happened or at sluthate

Yogapants

Coper
You got proof?
I know for sure they read PMs on sluthate (They altered one of mine before it was sent because I mentioned lookism)

IcedEarth

Slayer
ITT incels learn that sum[(n+1)^midface] firewalls, isolating software, tor, specialized routers, not owning your internet connections and also applying fuzziness to your communication is a very fucking good idea

stay tuned for the next lesson from hard knox

Franktank

Normie
Yogapants said:
You got proof?
I know for sure they read PMs on sluthate (They altered one of mine before it was sent because I mentioned lookism)

It wasnt altered you idiot 3dfa put a word filter converting every variant of the word lookism to looks discrimnation that also means pms with the word are converted as well. 

Like i said the only way we can read pms is to change your password which means you would be unable to log into your account. I repeat please go kill yourself you indian slut.

You probably have hyperpigmentation around your eyes like those low tier Mexicans

springfield

Banned
gottaplay said:
its an fbi honeypot. jury already found nicholaus guilty. 5 years without the possibility of parole

Last I heard he was in argentina

Franktank

Normie
gottaplay said:
franktank couldnt handle the exposure and rages on a innocent high quality woman who was kind enough to remove alienfrancos ethereal virginity

I don't even know the connection yp and alienfranco has. I was busy with classes at the time

REM

Cuck
Victory said:
What? I just come home, open the forum and read this thread.
You just randomly posted this thread out of the blue, without any evidence, or even ANY reasons to state something like that. Why would you spread lies about me and my forum for no reason?

One of the main reasons I even created this website is because I got sick of the corrupt sluthate administration. I would NEVER do something like reading private messages. It is absolutely ridiculous you even made this thread for no reason and unless you explain yourself I will permanently ban you from my forum.

heard some random users about seeing my pics, despite the fact that i never showed them. of course, it's likely that "trustful" users by their-selves exposed the content, but this doesn't prove that admins aren't involved in first place. And why is this? Because such practise was seen on neighbour's forum. Sure I don't have proof, but I don't like be political  - if similar practise is done here as well, abandon it.

REM

Cuck
Victory said:
REM said:
heard some random users about seeing my pics, despite the fact that i never showed them. of course, it's likely that "trustful" users their-selves exposed the content, but this doesn't prove that admins aren't involved in first plice. And why is this? Because this was exact practise seen on neighbour's forum. Sure I don't have proof, but I don't like be political  - if similar practise is done here as well, abandon it.

You have the same AVI and your name on lookism.net is your name on SH abbreviated and you wonder why people would know what you look like? I instantly knew who you were just from your posts and your username. 

:facepalm:
catch is it was the pics that were never posted there.